Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Travel with or without your SO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel with or without your SO?
    Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:54pm
You moved from Chicago to SoCal. You invited 4 guests (close friends, family) to come visit you for 5 days.

Guest 1 asks if he could bring his girlfriend, you tell him "No, I haven't met her, I don't think the first time we meet should be in my home."

He replies, "Okay, I understand. It's cool."

Guest 2 asks if she can bring her boyfriend, you give the same response. You've never met him, they've only been dating 3 months.

She cries, begs, and pleads to allow her bf to come. She says the main reason she wants him to come is to take her shopping.

So potentially you have just added 2+ guests...if you says yes to her, certainly you must say yes to the others as well.

Oh, and by the way 1 of the 2 remaining people has a SO as well, and if everyone else is allowed, they want to come too.

1. Do you allow 3 extra guests to attend this trip to your home to accommodate one person?

2. Do you allow people you've never met into your home (overnight)?
Sponsored Links

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:57pm
5 days, nope.
They can stay in a nearby hotel.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:58pm
I you single still say no....you might end up being the odd one out and no to having people in your home you don't know.....they can get a room or something.....all these couple fudging all over your house....no.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:00pm
You keep it as is and they would have to deal with it.. If you say no s/o, then they can decide whether they want to show up or not.. I wouldn't want people I don't know in my house either..

Edited by EasterBell - Dec 20 2013 at 3:01pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:00pm
Have them stay at a hotel
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:02pm
Yes, unless they are thieves, I try to be hospitable and welcoming. Are they the unsavory rough types?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:06pm
I wouldn't want people I'm meeting for the first time in my house for that long. What if I didn't like them, or if they have sticky fingers?

I personally thinks it's rude to expect your host to inconvenience themselves. I wouldn't even think to press the issue after you said no.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:29pm
Why you invite them people to you house for 5 days?
I don't like nobody that much....especially to be stayin' with me.
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:43pm
This isn't my struggle. But I do know half of these people...I do not know the SO's though.

I said the same thing, hotel or just don't go on the trip. I do not believe in strangers in my home, either.

The one begging has been dating 3 months, probably don't even know where his mama stay.

@KK, the ones I know are cool people, not "rough or unsavory".

@Sang I've invited family & friends to visit for a few days before, no big deal to me.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:46pm
It's 5 days. Why are they so pressed to have their SOs there? Jeez..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>