BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Travel on the cheap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

question...some of the prices for NYC that is, doesn't seem to be that much cheaper than a hotel, but the accommodations appear to be better. Are you sharing rooms with random people?

On AirBNB it usually tells you if you'll have the flat/apt to yourself or if there will be someone else (be it another traveler or the homeowners themselves, some even offer breakfast and traveling infor./tips) there.If its not clearly defined in the description id ask the host for clarification.

ok...I knew there had to be some type of con. Some were really nice though. 

Not really you can actually narrow your sear down to either shared room or entire apartment and from what I see the are very clear about the arrangements. You can even read reviews made by members.......
Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Airbnb is not the lick lol...well at least not for me it hasn't been. I've perused the site before and always ended up deciding against it. 

I usually go the hostel route, the rooms with the private bath. They have kitchens to cook  and washer/dryer. You have to find a reputable one, so if you do your research you will find a nice and clean one in a great location for a great price. Plus! You can socialize with the other travelers. I remember in Kyoto, Japan a group of us were just hanging in the living room talking and we ended up going to the grocery store to cook dinner together. It was such a fun night! 

I would rather like that, then a shared room. I been eyeing this site for agesLOL, some even have a mini kitchen and living room. Of course you can also mingle with others, sort of like a group area.
http://social-apartment.com/pages/en_home So far I really like the one with the private kitchen and bath forgot the name.  By time I get over there, they'll still be there.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

you can also check out www.vrbo.com

I booked with a person from this site, I haven't heard from her since I made a payment :( hopefully she responds to my email

Edited by iBetYouhNvNika - Sep 07 2013 at 1:52am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 1:39am
Yall some dare devils.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style