Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Travel on the cheap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel on the cheap
    Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 5:24pm
I'm not much into all inclusive resorts, when I travel I like to stay in an apartment or condo and live like a local.
Often that means hitting the grocery stores and cooking some meals at home. IMO I feel like living as a local allows
me to spend money on other experiences, rather than just on my accommodations.

If you travel with other folks then this is ideal because most of the condos on airbnb are two to three bedrooms each with
a bathroom, they slso come with maid service and laundry service or facilities where you can wash your clothes.
When I stayed in Salzburg, Austria we stayed in a three level townhouse right by a creek.

In Cartagena, Colombia we stayed in a two bedroom condo two bath with direct beach access a balcony with a hammock along with a
dining area on the balcony so we could chill out and watch the sunset. The condo building had two pools and a gym.

Just thought I'd share and pass it on.

Here is an example...
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/957359
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 6:59pm
This is a cool idea! Thumbs Up *bookmarks*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:13pm
Thanx!! I was looking for something like this for our honeymoon!
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:54pm
you can also check out www.vrbo.com
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 11:18pm
Omg, I'm too happy. I'm looking at Peru right now. I'm interested in Miraflores, Cusco, and Lima. Thanks Miana79! It's good to have options!
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 11:20pm
Yeah I stayed in a nice 2 bed modern condo unit in Vancouver YaleTown one long weekend.
booked it off of AirBNB. We actually booked 2 condo units in that same building.
Its was dope and very convenient. 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 7:44pm
Yay! Thanks for the thread. I'm going to look at some things nation wide too lol. It makes no sense paying a lot of money for a hotel and still have to go out and eat resturant food all the time. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 8:06pm
Airbnb is cool, Ive looked into it in the past before....I think the service has been banned in NYC? or was that just for hostels ...with the whole subletting case..... Def a cool service but you still have to be on the look out for those creepers...lol
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 9:23pm
[QUOTE=miana79]you can also check out www.vrbo.com[/QUOTE]

Have you uploaded a photo?  Is it really necessary?
Smile
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

[QUOTE=miana79]you can also check out www.vrbo.com[/QUOTE]

Have you uploaded a photo?  Is it really necessary?
Smile

nope
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures