Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transwoman sues to compete with real women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:29pm
this isnt really the exact same issue but similar.  i thought this guy had interesting and valid points made on the subject:

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/trans-mma-fighter-wants-2-fight-women_topic355494_page4.html?KW=Fallon+Fox

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Joe Rogan rant on Fallon Fox

Joe Rogan -- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:35pm
Wow he wants to get in the ring and fight women...nothing cowardly about that? That's a disgrace to his sport.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic