Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Transwoman sues to compete with real women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This has potential......
The potential to end up in BHM's sewer? Word to kfoxx.LOL
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

BHM says on tuesday:  transgenders are women, darn it!!  Work it girl! *two snaps in a circle*

BHM says on friday:  transgenders aren't real women, darn it!!  We don't claim you as one of us! *rolls neck*

Wish yall would be consistent, but then that would be asking for too much.ijs

A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf, not a sheep.

i might need you to match up names for tues and friday or otherwise youre in the collective
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:19pm
social settings are not the same as sports...it's complicated, it can't really be absolute.  sports have more narrow guidelines to qualify.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:29pm
this isnt really the exact same issue but similar.  i thought this guy had interesting and valid points made on the subject:

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/trans-mma-fighter-wants-2-fight-women_topic355494_page4.html?KW=Fallon+Fox

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Joe Rogan rant on Fallon Fox

Joe Rogan -- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:35pm
Wow he wants to get in the ring and fight women...nothing cowardly about that? That's a disgrace to his sport.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic