BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:31pm
Well its all good and dandy that he identifies with being a woman. He has that right.

But as long as his nutsack contains his nuts and its slapping against his thighs, then he needs to get his ass over there with the other men who share that same trait. I do not see how he could be ok with being exposed to children like that. What parent of any child would be comfortable with a middle aged male sitting with his legs open in a woman's locker room who is shared by children?

If he wants to be considered a woman, then all I can say is that he either should have started the process earlier so he wouldn't have much longer to wait or speed the sh*t up so he be considered a woman.

That's HIS personal problem to deal with, not everyone else's and they should not have to conform to suit just him. He's the one who's transgendered. When he gets his junk whacked off, then holla at them.

I would not want my child walking in a locker room to see him sitting there not even trying to be discreet. I mean come on!!?? He has to know that people are not comfortable with their children seeing him. It's one thing for it to be all adults but the children though??

I promise I would be hell on heels if my child was exposed to that!!

Edited by Miss SDY - Nov 05 2012 at 3:32pm
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Well its all good and dandy that he identifies with being a woman. He has that right.

But as long as his nutsack contains his nuts and its slapping against his thighs, then he needs to get his ass over there with the other men who share that same trait. I do not see how he could be ok with being exposed to children like that. What parent of any child would be comfortable with a middle aged male sitting with his legs open in a woman's locker room who is shared by children?

If he wants to be considered a woman, then all I can say is that he either should have started the process earlier so he wouldn't have much longer to wait or speed the sh*t up so he be considered a woman.

That's HIS personal problem to deal with, not everyone else's and they should not have to conform to suit just him. He's the one who's transgendered. When he gets his junk whacked off, then holla at them.

I would not want my child walking in a locker room to see him sitting there not even trying to be discreet. I mean come on!!?? He has to know that people are not comfortable with their children seeing him. It's one thing for it to be all adults but the children though??

I promise I would be hell on heels if my child was exposed to that!!
All of this . Clap
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

Not acceptable. If his ass still got a tallywhacker, he is still a man. He wanna sit in a sauna, he bets turn on his shower hot water, close his door and let it fog up.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:11pm
Well being that he is considered a she......should the genitals between his legs be considered a penis or a vagina? Is it now just a "different" form of a vagina and not a penis?

Edited by bindy - Nov 05 2012 at 7:29pm
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Well being that he is considered a she......should the genitals between his legs be considered a penis or a vagina? Is now just a "diffrent" form of a vagina and not a penis?

what?

If you don't know the difference between the 2 sex organs I highly suggest you take 5 grade biology againLOL

And not everyone considers he a she anyway.  If fact most don't.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I'm still catching up reading, but from what I gather, Bunny would have no problem with her 12 y/o sons sharing a sauna with a butt naked hoe spread eagle with her monkey out? Cool

And that's still not as bad cause males are sex offenders at a much higher rate. but let me keep reading, perhaps I'm misunderstanding
Dead
You are very much misunderstanding as most here do. My kids have seen male & females naked.  They don't run & cower, shriek in fear or disgust, stare like pervs or try to touch anyone.  They are better than that.  If anything, he'd hand the lady a towel then go about his business.  We have taught them about all parts from toddler age & they never thought a nipple was a belly button.  Don't worry about my kids, they're gonna be alrightWink
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:20pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Well being that he is considered a she......should the genitals between his legs be considered a penis or a vagina? Is now just a "diffrent" form of a vagina and not a penis?

LoL ikr. Just crazy. 
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao. I said I support all violence against white women.
Try again Bunny.

girl and i said that the little black girl is cute chocolate drop, and bunny put are names on there like we shuda been black listed or something... man she thought we wasn't going to go back and look for r quotes..smh
Embarrassed just answer these questions yes or no ONLY, I would retract my statement & apologize if need be

1) Did you post in both of those threads?

2) Did the yt chick violate Nala's personal space?

3) Did the lil boy violate the lil girl's personal space?

4) Was the yt chick wrong in doing that?

5) Was the boy wrong in doing that?

REMEMBER F8 & NINI, YES & NO ONLY!!

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:19pm
The topic is going in a different direction .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic