BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't mind a transgender in the locker room, but sitting on the bench naked with his balls dangling to the floor is too much Dead That's just nasty. Get in and get out. Don't linger with your dick out.

I would be disgusted if I saw a woman doing it too.

LOL.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Compare specific posts made by specific ppl.
Comparing two threads weakens that argument

You, Lady Ice, Carolina Cutie, I Got Sunshine, Natural Chick, F8dagreat, & Sang were specific ppl that posted in BOTH THREADS, saw something wrong with the yt girl, but nothing wrong with the blk boy,

wth what i do to u know bunny, i thought we was trying to be cool.. dang u over here stalking my post nowConfused.. huh where did i say i condoned  the boy kissing the girl plz quote me on that.. cuz either i didn't or i forgot, since you like pulling up my post so bad... dang i really thought we was gonna try to be neutral with each other smh
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:49am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't mind a transgender in the locker room, but sitting on the bench naked with his balls dangling to the floor is too much Dead That's just nasty. Get in and get out. Don't linger with your dick out.

I would be disgusted if I saw a woman doing it too.

LOLLOLLOL

But anywho, I wouldnt want my young daughter being potentially exposed to seeing his penis or him being in there when theyre changing. Helll naw. Now, for the over-18's, I still think he looks too much like a man for ppl to expect them to be comfortable with him in there while they change.

I also don't think he should be allowed to show his penis under any circumstances in the women's locker room seeing as women don't have penises.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:59am
I don't see what is so special about the women's locker room anyways to make him want to go in there as a person with male genitalia. I could see if had the surgery, yes. But since he has all the parts of a man, I don't see why he feels the need to go in there. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:08am
I'm still catching up reading, but from what I gather, Bunny would have no problem with her 12 y/o sons sharing a sauna with a butt naked hoe spread eagle with her monkey out? Cool

And that's still not as bad cause males are sex offenders at a much higher rate. but let me keep reading, perhaps I'm misunderstanding
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:09am
Lmao. I said I support all violence against white women.
Try again Bunny.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:11am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

So transgendered people have no problems exposing their pre op genitalia?

News to me.....

I thought they usually tried to pass for the other sex....

And this is exactly why I think this man is a pedophile or throwed off in the head some kind of way.

Transgendered people don't want their 9 piece hanging out in public. Not cool.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:12am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao. I said I support all violence against white women.
Try again Bunny.

girl and i said that the little black girl is cute chocolate drop, and bunny put are names on there like we shuda been black listed or something... man she thought we wasn't going to go back and look for r quotes..smh
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:22am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

What grown man is comfortable slinging his penis where children are present? A pedo, that's who. 
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:24am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

sips juice.
this is finna be good.

side note...my room stanks...i spilled white ppl perm neutralizer on the floor. i want to die.

Mine too! I wet the towel I used to perm some hair and it's like I just did the perm again.  Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>
  Share Topic