BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:52pm
meh.. i think ppl of like genitals need to use the same locker room.

i could care less about who you identify what, what your sexuality is etc.

if you  currently have a penis.. go with the other penises.
if you currently have a gina...go with the other ginas.

what you feel on the inside matters to me none.

i dont want my daughter seeing your penis.
either go in the mens locker room or keep your bathing suit or whatever you are wearing under your clothes.
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:57pm
LYMPIA, Wash. —

A transgender woman said she was discriminated against after using the women’s locker room at Evergreen State College.

Colleen Francis was using the sauna in a women’s locker room inside the recreation center at the school late in September.

The same facility is used by two high school girls swim teams from Olympia, who also practice in the pool.

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Deborah Horne spoke with Francis about the incident in which a woman told her to leave.

“I looked at her and said, ‘Excuse me?’ And she said, ‘You have to leave, I’ll be right back,’” said Francis. “She wouldn’t identify herself. All she said was that there were a couple of girls that came upstairs to the pool, and said that there was a man in the sauna.”

Francis, who acknowledges she was born a man, said she lived as a woman since 2009.

Someone still called campus police, and local parents heard about the incident.

“They’re uncomfortable with him being in there, her, being in there and are shocked by it,” said parent Kristi Holterman.

Holterman’s daughter was one of the swimmers and complained to Evergreen.

Officials at the school told KIRO 7 that they have been working with the Olympia School District, which leases space at the pool.

According to state law, it requires equal access to state facilities regardless of gender identity.

Local school officials said they came up with a temporary solution.

“There’s a smaller locker room next to the main locker room at the pool, and they (the swim teams) have been using that,” said Ryan Betz, a spokesman for the Olympia School District.

Francis believes the students need to be informed.

“This is not 1959 Alabama. We don’t call police for drinking from the wrong water fountain,” said Francis.

A parent told KIRO 7 that she is more concerned that her daughter and teammates have a safe and comfortable place to swim.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:59pm
Right-Wing attorneys to represent Swim Team at Evergreen College after Colleen Francis exposes his penis to High School Girls

November 2, 2012

Follow up to THIS POST.

Parents of the high school girls who were forced to witness the naked genitals of a 45 year old man in the Evergreen College locker room have retained legal counsel and vow to challenge “Gender Identity” policies and hold the college liable for any further infringement on the girls legal right to use the facilities free from indecent exposure.

Fox News reports that the parents have retained the conservative Christian legal team of “The Alliance Defending Freedom”. From the article:

“A Washington college said their non-discrimination policy prevents them from stopping a transgender man from exposing himself to young girls inside a women’s locker room, according to a group of concerned parents.

“Little girls should not be exposed to naked men, period,” said David Hacker, senior legal counsel with the Alliance Defending Freedom. A group of concerned parents contacted the legal firm for help.

Hacker said a 45-year-old male student, who dresses as a woman and goes by the name Colleen Francis, undressed and exposed his genitals on several occasions inside the woman’s locker room at Evergreen State College.

Students from nearby Olympia High School as well as children at a local swimming club share locker rooms with the college.

According to a police report, the mother of a 17-year-old girl complained after her daughter saw the transgender individual walking naked in the locker room. A female swim coach confronted the man sprawled out in a sauna exposing himself. She ordered him to leave and called police.”

[click on screen caps to enlarge]

colleen francis police report 1 of 2

Colleen Francis police report 1 of 2

colleen francis police report 2 of 2

Colleen Francis police report 2 of 2

View complete PDF of police report here:

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/EvergreenPoliceReport.pdf

The legal team sent the following letter to Evergreen College today. According to the letter, the college has hung curtains up in the locker room for the girls to hide behind to try and escape the man’s gaze as they undress, and to avoid looking at his exposed penis.

evergreen letter 1 of 3

Evergreen letter 1 of 3

evergreen letter 2 of 3

Evergreen letter 2 of 3

evergreen letter 3 of 3

Evergreen letter 3 of 3

View complete PDF of letter here:

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/EvergreenLetter.pdf

It is unfortunate that parents were forced to seek representation from such a conservative right-wing group in a matter that most common-sense people (regardless of religious or political views or sexual orientation) can immediately understand:

Women and girls have a right to be free from-

1. Having penises shoved in our face.

2. Being forced to undress and perform private bodily functions in front of men.

IT’S THAT SIMPLE FOLKS.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

this story has me thinking about an issue that been ongoing in the lesbian community for a while now.  theres been case when mtf transgendered persons have been trying to force their way into the lesbian community, claiming that they are now lesbians and deserve the same dating opportunities...anyway. i always saw it as men just once again exercising their control over women and im wondering now if this isnt just more of the same.

lol wow ppl stay doing the most...being in the lesbian community doesn't automatically equal obtaining a lover
i dont even understand what that means...there isn't some official lesbian community where all lesbians go to conduct business...i dont understand the issue lol geezus

i probably didnt explain it well but its not really a bhm issue. ignore.

it seems interesting tho...please do tell more
btw i think it's ridiculous that they are complaining

here a workshop they have thats interesting enough sponsored by planned parenthood: Overcoming the Cotton Ceiling
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Wait, so these are men who change to women, and then are attracted to women and therfore call themselves lesbians?

yes
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

meh.. i think ppl of like genitals need to use the same locker room.

i could care less about who you identify what, what your sexuality is etc.

if you  currently have a penis.. go with the other penises.
if you currently have a gina...go with the other ginas.

what you feel on the inside matters to me none.

i dont want my daughter seeing your penis.
either go in the mens locker room or keep your bathing suit or whatever you are wearing under your clothes.
Exactly how I feel . Clap
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

5* thread ..

lol

bhm is ever so embracing ... till reality hits

This

Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I don't want that monstrosity around neither a boy or girl that belonged to me in the locker room. 
...and that
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:06pm

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Wait, so these are men who change to women, and then are attracted to women and therfore call themselves lesbians?

yes
Wacko
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:08pm
so his dack was just out? come on son.

he still has that white male privilege mindset

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 04 2012 at 1:09pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

so his dack was just out? come on son.

he still has that white male privilege mindset

exactly

and then trying to compare this situation to jim crow law inforced race specific water fountains.

i have not one tinge of sympathy for you or your penis.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 23>
  Share Topic