Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

this story has me thinking about an issue that been ongoing in the lesbian community for a while now.  theres been case when mtf transgendered persons have been trying to force their way into the lesbian community, claiming that they are now lesbians and deserve the same dating opportunities...anyway. i always saw it as men just once again exercising their control over women and im wondering now if this isnt just more of the same.
Shocked SMH. how can a person claim Lesbian Transgender status ?

they have an organization and everything.  they even give lectures on how to make lesbians attracted to them and how to convince them to have sex with them.
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:42pm
lol wow
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:42pm
What grown man is comfortable slinging his penis where children are present? A pedo, that's who. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

this story has me thinking about an issue that been ongoing in the lesbian community for a while now.  theres been case when mtf transgendered persons have been trying to force their way into the lesbian community, claiming that they are now lesbians and deserve the same dating opportunities...anyway. i always saw it as men just once again exercising their control over women and im wondering now if this isnt just more of the same.

lol wow ppl stay doing the most...being in the lesbian community doesn't automatically equal obtaining a lover
i dont even understand what that means...there isn't some official lesbian community where all lesbians go to conduct business...i dont understand the issue lol geezus

i probably didnt explain it well but its not really a bhm issue. ignore.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:42pm

they have an organization and everything.  they even give lectures on how to make lesbians attracted to them and how to convince them to have sex with them.
Wow . What a insult to the lesbian community .
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

lol wow ppl stay doing the most...being in the lesbian community doesn't automatically equal obtaining a lover
i dont even understand what that means...there isn't some official lesbian community where all lesbians go to conduct business...i dont understand the issue lol geezus

i probably didnt explain it well but its not really a bhm issue. ignore.

it seems interesting tho...please do tell more
btw i think it's ridiculous that they are complaining
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:44pm

Wait, so these are men who change to women, and then are attracted to women and therfore call themselves lesbians?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

What grown man is comfortable slinging his penis where children are present? A pedo, that's who. 
exactly.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I agree .
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

"don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out" quote applies here. 

Exactly!! He looks like a ill pervert too and wtf is he sitting around children with his legs open?? This is the kinda sh*t that allows these psychopaths to fall under the radar because of some sucked up law....you can tell he's a trouble maker anyway, why us it so important for him to get changed in the women/childrens room pre operation?

Confused you got all that from his picture?

Lmaooo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 23>
  Share Topic