BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Compare specific posts made by specific ppl.
Comparing two threads weakens that argument

Quote me correctly if this is addressed to my post. If you read my post, you'd see that I said "Opinions have drastically changed." Since I have better things to do than to go page by page and call out posters, I called out on the GENERAL consensus from my observation, and not one person in particular. Wink
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

You, Lady Ice, Carolina Cutie, I Got Sunshine, Natural Chick, F8dagreat, & Sang were specific ppl that posted in BOTH THREADS, saw something wrong with the yt girl, but nothing wrong with the blk boy,

And look at my reasoning why.
If you still vexed then I can't save you
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm

oh look at all yall cosigning with the thx.  Still doesn't negate the fact that yall flip flop.  My inititial post was about " He clearly wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space"  Which EASILY can be applied to the white girl in the class. 

Why yall wanna get mad at her violating, but not at him violating?  She wasn't trying to hurt, rape or kill Nala either.  Just being a little curious(in the wrong way of course)

why not go back and take this up in those threads you speak of? or at least compare quotes.

you seem to have trouble letting things go.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Quote me correctly if this is addressed to my post. If you read my post, you'd see that I said "Opinions have drastically changed." Since I have better things to do than to go page by page and call out posters, I called out on the GENERAL consensus from my observation, and not one person in particular. Wink

WTH?
I didn't even see you or your post girl
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:09pm

I still think the kiss was a cute moment that y'all manipulated to be something sinister .
That other thread wasnt the same at all

yup and it was disgusting to watch that unfold
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:11pm

lol she sooo wasn't responding to u
it was addressed to bunny LOL
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:12pm

oh look at all yall cosigning with the thx.  Still doesn't negate the fact that yall flip flop.  My inititial post was about " He clearly wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space"  Which EASILY can be applied to the white girl in the class. 

Why yall wanna get mad at her violating, but not at him violating?  She wasn't trying to hurt, rape or kill Nala either.  Just being a little curious(in the wrong way of course)

How old is that boy?
And you're comparing his thoughts and actions with a white adult?
Knowing the way they think and act?

A 5 yo kiss ( inappropriate or not) compared with some grown ass white girl clawing in your head to see if its a weave or not?
Really Bunny?
I expected a little better from you.

I still think the kiss was a cute moment that y'all manipulated to be something sinister .
instead of focusing on the DIFFERENCES, focus on the SIMILARITIES.  Back to the original point of my FIRST post in that thread, he wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space... PERIOD, neither was the yt girl PERIOD.  idc about alladat reaching & criminal intent bizniz.  That wasn't my mo,it was yall bringing that up
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:13pm

WTH?
I didn't even see you or your post girl

That's cool. Remember I said, IF this is addressed to my post. Otherwise, disregard. Big smile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:14pm

How old is that boy?
And you're comparing his thoughts and actions with a white adult?
Knowing the way they think and act?

A 5 yo kiss ( inappropriate or not) compared with some grown ass white girl clawing in your head to see if its a weave or not?
Really Bunny?
I expected a little better from you.

instead of focusing on the DIFFERENCES, focus on the SIMILARITIES.  Back to the original point of my FIRST post in that thread, he wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space... PERIOD, neither was the yt girl PERIOD.  idc about alladat reaching & criminal intent bizniz.  That wasn't my mo,it was yall bringing that up

Right about now Bunny you aren't making sense.
Focusing on the similarities?
They are different situations with different circumstances consequently they incite different reactions.

Anything else Bunny?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why not go back and take this up in those threads you speak of? or at least compare quotes.

you seem to have trouble letting things go.
----------->
I named the names
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair