Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:02pm
tbh i understand why bunny brought up the flip flopping
u have ppl going so hard in threads about their points of view, then are in another thread defending to the death the opposite, it's like pick a side and stay there

and india i agree, ppl change, if its a year between threads cool, but threads that are days/weeks apart are hilarious....ppl do it more than they realize

at the same time obviously not all circumstances are the same...but i have noticed the flip flopping bunny speaks of
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:02pm
oh look at all yall cosigning with the thx.  Still doesn't negate the fact that yall flip flop.  My inititial post was about " He clearly wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space"  Which EASILY can be applied to the white girl in the class. 

Why yall wanna get mad at her violating, but not at him violating?  She wasn't trying to hurt, rape or kill Nala either.  Just being a little curious(in the wrong way of course)
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:03pm
Compare specific posts made by specific ppl.
Comparing two threads weakens that argument

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

u have ppl going so hard in threads about their points of view, then are in another thread defending to the death the opposite, it's like pick a side and stay there

and india i agree, ppl change, if its a year between threads cool, but threads that are days/weeks apart are hilarious....ppl do it more than they realize

at the same time obviously not all circumstances are the same...but i have noticed the flip flopping bunny speaks of
Embarrassed
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

oh look at all yall cosigning with the thx.  Still doesn't negate the fact that yall flip flop.  My inititial post was about " He clearly wasn't taught boundaries or respect for personal space"  Which EASILY can be applied to the white girl in the class. 

Why yall wanna get mad at her violating, but not at him violating?  She wasn't trying to hurt, rape or kill Nala either.  Just being a little curious(in the wrong way of course)

How old is that boy?
And you're comparing his thoughts and actions with a white adult?
Knowing the way they think and act?

A 5 yo kiss ( inappropriate or not) compared with some grown ass white girl clawing in your head to see if its a weave or not?
Really Bunny?
I expected a little better from you.

I still think the kiss was a cute moment that y'all manipulated to be something sinister .
That other thread wasnt the same at all

Edited by jonesable - Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:05pm

I understand lol . Some people will agree with the members they like for example, regardless of what the person said 2 hours ago . Smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:05pm
Yall gotta post receipts. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Amen . LOLClap
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

You, Lady Ice, Carolina Cutie, I Got Sunshine, Natural Chick, F8dagreat, & Sang were specific ppl that posted in BOTH THREADS, saw something wrong with the yt girl, but nothing wrong with the blk boy,
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I understand lol . Some people will agree with the members they like for example, regardless of what the person said 2 hours ago . Smile

omg yes!!! i think that happens more than flip flopping
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 23>
  Share Topic