Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

"don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out" quote applies here. 

Exactly!! He looks like a ill pervert too and wtf is he sitting around children with his legs open?? This is the kinda sh*t that allows these psychopaths to fall under the radar because of some sucked up law....you can tell he's a trouble maker anyway, why us it so important for him to get changed in the women/childrens room pre operation?
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16am
this reminds me of the single mom who "complained" about her daughter not being able to attend father daughter dances and they banned the entire event in the whole region

smh....satisfying the needs of one at the expense of the majority 
smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:17am
As long as tho dick is attached he needs to be in the men's locker room
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:17am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Politically correctness
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:17am

What is a PC ? ^^^^
politically correct
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:18am
idc, I'm not mad.  If you don't wanna look at me, go somewhere else.  This is like the lady bringing her son in the bathroom or the mom that breastfed or the baby potty training at the restaurant table.  Ppl are always gonna be uncomfortale with someones nudity regardless of age, sex, color or location.  Can't please everybody      meh

ftr, I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with the above examples.  They are just for reference
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19am
If there was a grown azz man in my daughter's locker room,he would save alot of money,because I would snatch his dyck off my damn self.....He can change in the damn janitor's closet,but I would raise hell...And I would have signed petitions....
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

"don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out" quote applies here. 

Exactly!! He looks like a ill pervert too and wtf is he sitting around children with his legs open?? This is the kinda sh*t that allows these psychopaths to fall under the radar because of some sucked up law....you can tell he's a trouble maker anyway, why us it so important for him to get changed in the women/childrens room pre operation?

Confused you got all that from his picture?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Politically correctness
LOLlmao  a personal computer
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:21am

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Political correctness. People done convinced this man he is a real woman and now he's here to claim his inheritance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 23>