BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:54am
The BHM "feminist" broads taught me that gender is only a social construct and that if a man says that he is a woman, if he feels that he is a woman, if he wants to be a woman, then he IS a woman.

So what's the problem here? Yall backtrackin'???

*pours glass of Kool Aid*
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:58am
http://www.adfmedia.org/files/EvergreenPoliceReport.pdf

The legal team sent the following letter to Evergreen College today. According to the letter, the college has hung curtains up in the locker room for the girls to hide behind to try and escape the man’s gaze as they undress, and to avoid looking at his exposed penis.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

The BHM "feminist" broads taught me that gender is only a social construct and that if a man says that he is a woman, if he feels that he is a woman, if he wants to be a woman, then he IS a woman.

LOL I remember, oh yesssssssssssss I do.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:00am

LOL . I Respect a man wish to be classified as a woman , but in my heart and mind he will remain a man . How would you feel if a transgender man shared your university locker room ? Sips Coffee . Embarrassed
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:00am
I don't want that monstrosity around neither a boy or girl that belonged to me in the locker room. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I don't want that monstrosity around neither a boy or girl that belonged to me in the locker room. 

yikes!
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

"don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out" quote applies here. 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:03am

he can feel that way and obviously the college agrees that he is free to express himself that way.  the problem is that he is around children...not adults.  
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

why children using the college facilities anyways though...is this a real college? or like a community center type of place

it says the university allows swim teams to practice there. maybe they have more lanes. 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06am
in most locker rooms, I have been in there have been bathroom stalls and people used them who didn't want to change out in the open. perhaps this person could use that?

i get why parents wouldn't be crazy about someone who physically has all the equipment of a man in the women's locker room. i would hope that this person understands how the parents feel and take that into consideration.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic