Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Transgender arrested for baring breasts on Plane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Transgender arrested for baring breasts on Plane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

I am speaking from my point of view and my opinion. 
yes, as was i. 

we differ. 

That's part is not even the focal point of my comment.. However, you are entitled to your opinion..

Edited by EasterBell - Jul 02 2013 at 9:14pm
Sponsored Links

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:53pm
So because their transgendered they should get off heck no,they did the crime they pay the time and if they don't like male prison they should not do illegal ish
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:12am
But it's not illegal for men to go topless is it?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

nope. that's why the cops can't have it both ways. 

either arrest them as women and place them with women for being topless, or there's not an arrest worthy offense because you consider them men and able to be placed with men.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

nope. that's why the cops can't have it both ways. 

either arrest them as women and place them with women for being topless, or there's not an arrest worthy offense because you consider them men and able to be placed with men.

They were arrested for disturbing the peace.  A topless man with surgically enhanced women's breast sashaying down an airline aisle is a disturbance. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Xamaycana Xamaycana wrote:

They were arrested for disturbing the peace.  A topless man with surgically enhanced women's breast sashaying down an airline aisle is a disturbance. 
given the article i'm reading, i find that to be trumped up. obviously, i wasn't there to say that the people might not have felt threatened or in danger. 

however, why the threats regarding their gender and jail? 

it's a given that each situation is different, but i've witnessed passengers acting quite the fool-- from both sides. one was given a stern talking to and went back to a seat. another was detained in the terminal at the gate and made to wait for the next flight. 

eta: it just seems that the situation was handled poorly from the word go and professionals just aggravated things. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jul 03 2013 at 1:13am
augiemoment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote augiemoment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:22am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Oh, and they still men in my eyes.. No matter how many operations they decided to have, I would call them by the name they go by, but I,personally,wouldn't consider them women..ijs.. They can change all the body parts they would like, but they would never fully be able to relate to true women.. They will never go through things such as horrible periods or painful child birth..So, not fully woman..

preach sister
I mean being a woman goes beyond what you see
there is a lot to what we are 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:31am
Flying sucks. Why can't people just sit the hell down, eat their free peanuts, drink their free cola and watch the boring ass movie until time to land.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:53am
they won't make a special place for transgender person's when they get locked up.. most places jail overcrowding is an issue as it is.. they might keep them from general population but its not a hotel or resort.. its a punishment for breaking the law, and if you have your boy parts that's where you go with other boy parts.. the best thing to do is not get locked up, b/c its jail and its not a kind place for anybody.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Jul 03 2013 at 3:55am
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:21am

If a guy walked down the isle with no shirt acting like it's a runway they would be asked to put their shirt why do you think they wouldn't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic