Perfect Hair Collection

Transform Dry Weave (P.O.R.N.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by donaey donaey wrote:

Very pretty you and the hair :)

+1 love the layering!  This goes to show you that a little TLC can go a long way to reviving dried out hair.
Sponsored Links

mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 8:11pm
Thumbs Up
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:19pm
I'm in Heart with those waves
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 3:01am
pretty!!
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 12:35pm
Lovely!!
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:27am
Thank you ladies. I think this is the prettiest hair I've had by far, texture wise it's beautiful and straightens like a dream.....but it does have it's cons, it sheds, regardless of whether you seal or not, but the shedding has subsided a little and it's tends to get dry, so I will most likely deep condition once a week, I've started using Silk Elements deep conditioner from Sally's AMAZING!!! And I have been experiencing tangling on the right side only in the same spot Cry so I've been wearing it straight to try to train it, the rest of the hair I can run my fingers thru, but this one section smh, I'm constantly combing.

NOTE:  For any ladies that PM'd me and I gave the vendor info too, beware of the cons of this hair, the hair is beautiful but it's pretty high maintenance for such a low maintenance texture and shedding is annoying and I know that's a deal breaker for most, this is the exact reason I didn't want to blast the vendor's name, I didn't want mass amount of people ordering and getting something that wasn't up to their standards, at the time I made the post I had not experienced the hair, but I like to make sure hair is A1 before I start referring the vendor on the board in a post to whereas everyone can see.

Edited by Lipstickbandit - Apr 28 2013 at 12:29am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:57am
Can't seem to update pics under my original post, so here is the hair straightened, I could have done a better job, but I'm really lazy when it comes to straightening hair, I will try to take a picture of the back of the hair so you ladies can see how long it is, my longest length is a 28 and it comes right above the buttocks, I'm 5'7

NO FLASH

FLASH

Sorry for the rough edges, they were laid...but after a night of partying they puffed back up LOL If anyone can suggest an edge control that works please do, I've tried all of them and none work, Creme of Nature, the olive oil one that's green and Carol's Daughter.

Edges prior to sweating them out, but the texture of this hair is AWESOME!! Nice and thick, not too silky, but not too coarse, but has just enough coarseness to it.

Will be continuously updating pics and my experience on the hair, in the future I'll try taking better pictures so you guys can see all of the hair.

Edited by Lipstickbandit - Apr 28 2013 at 1:07am
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:01am
You, and the hair, are gorg!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:04am
Thank you @Gumdrop Wink
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:14pm
Might I suggest Hicks Edges? Ladies here swear by it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>