Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:38am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 

This is a fantasy.  Women are likely to be raped anywhere there is a rapist.  Those doors are not locked and I guarantee you women have been raped in women's bathrooms, locker rooms and everywhere else men are not "supposed to be"

HELLO. I've heard too many stories of women being raped in the women's bathroom, in their homes, in public, places where you wouldn't expect it to happen YET IT DOES BECAUSE THE VICTIM IS IN A PLACE OF ASSUMED SAFETY AND THUS VULNERABLE.

You have to be dumb as hell to ignore the power aspect of rape! If these rapists were really raping people to fulfill their lust, what use is masturbation??
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:40am

Okay whatever, I spoke my opinion and whether or not you admit it I made my point. I'm not staying tethered to this thread for the rest of the day.

"16 hours 34 minutes ago"

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm guessing yall haven't seen this? GeekGeekGeekGeek

Transgender student recants sexual assault report

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A transgender teenager who said he was beaten and sexually assaulted in a California high school bathroom recanted the story, police said Tuesday.

The 15-year-old student at Hercules Middle/High School "admitted he fabricated the whole story" during an interview with a detective, Hercules police Detective Connie Van Putten said.

The teen, who is biologically female but identifies as male, had told officers he was leaving a boy's bathroom at the school Monday morning when three other boys pushed him inside a large stall and attacked him.

Officers took his statement and opened an investigation that included a sexual assault examination. But as the investigation continued, officers could not substantiate the facts of the boy's statement, including the time frame, and the he lacked any physical injuries to his head, face and hands, police said.

The student finally admitted he had made up the story during the follow-up interview with a detective Tuesday, Van Putten said. She would not speculate on why he had lied.

"We investigated this thing as a true crime. We went at it full force until we found out there was no crime," Van Putten said. "So people should know if they believe they are a victim of a crime, we are going to give them our full attention."

The change left open the possibility that the teen could be charged with making a false criminal report, she said.

Mario Trujillo, spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said school officials are less concerned with punishing the student than making sure he gets the support he needs to feel safe and comfortable at school.

"We recognize that life is complicated, and at the end of the day this is a request for help," Trujillo said.

The student's made-up account came as school districts across California are bringing their policies into compliance with a law that took effect Jan. 1 guaranteeing students the right to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match the gender with which they identify.

Advocates who fought to get the law through the Legislature last year said the fact that the Hercules teen's story appeared to be untrue does not minimize the harassment that transgender students like him routinely face and the need for schools to work hard to address it.

"There is still an important piece of the story, which is that trans youth do face elevated levels of bullying and violence including physical assaults at school," said Carolyn Laub, executive director of the Gay-Straight Alliance Network. "Even if this particular story isn't true, the school's response, to put in place plans for bringing the community together and addressing school safety and climate, is a good outcome."

Since November, Hercules High has been dealing with the fallout from an on-campus fight involving another transgender student and three girls that was captured in a cellphone video that went viral. The transgender teenager, Jewlyes Gutierrez, a biological male who identifies as female, was charged with misdemeanor assault and said she had repeatedly complained about being harassed at school before she fought back.

The West Contra Costa Unified School District also has been responding to criticism over its handling of sexual harassment involving students, including sexual assaults, inappropriate touching and verbal taunts. The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights launched an investigation of the district after a female student was gang-raped outside a homecoming dance at another high school in 2009, the year after another girl at a third high school was raped in a classroom by two classmates.

"West Contra Costa has had a lot of problems, but for today I'm glad that we don't have another problem, which would've been another problem that would've been a blight on this school district," school board President Charles Ramsey said Tuesday after police concluded the latest incident had been fabricated.

"We have to take the situation seriously because sexual assaults happen every day and they go unreported, so we can't minimize or trivialize the issue because one situation was false," he added.

Ben-David Barr, executive director of the Rainbow Community Center, which sponsors youth groups for gay and transgender youth in Contra Costa County, said that without further investigation, he was reluctant to believe the latest case had simply been invented and then recanted.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."

Barr said he also is concerned a fictitious incident would make it more difficult for young people to be taken seriously when they have real problems.

"Whether this student recants or not, we know there is a significant amount of work that needs to be done in the West County school district and that it's not an environment where students feel safe," he said. "That's the bigger picture and the bigger issue."

why would she do that? smh.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:45am
The child lied? SMH.

That kid is going to go through even more hell because of that lie.

Anyway, I'm just glad we had an earnest discussion about this. Transgender people as a collective do endure elevated levels of violence and sexual assault.

I'm just sad this child felt the need to lie like this, especially with what he probably already goes through for being transgender. Digging a ditch for himself and walking right into it and crying out in pain. Damn shame.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:51am
LOL
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:54am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?

HELLO. Like did she really just dismiss rape as a crime due to an uncontrollable boner and the presence of a vagina???

What in the simple ass hell????
Yes she did. Then proceeds to say she won't get excited but is still her. That is a horrible view of rape. That she can't grasp that rape is not deserved. Ugh. And that ole well attitude is ridiculous. Oh well a black woman was raped for stopping at a Whole Foods in a white neighborhood. Whelp them whites couldn't contain themselves in the presence of such a lustful seductive nigress. She should have stayed in her neighborhood. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:55am
I knew that 50 cent gif was coming after I read the follow up

I wonder why he lied had to be a reason .
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:01am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Attention?
One day you are wearing a skirt, next day you come in with a buzz cut and no one bats an eye... *shrug* 

Edited by Cocoa - Mar 05 2014 at 7:04am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Attention?
One day you are wearing a skirt, next day you come in with a buzz cut and no one bats an eye... *shrug* 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Neka for this person's mental well being, I hope they weren't assaulted. False accusations make it harder (even though it shouldn't Pinch) for victims to come forward. 
I fully agree. It's a shame that people would possibly lie about such things and that others would potentially have to suffer for that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>
  Share Topic