Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:27am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Sorry but rights don't have anything to do with it. They didn't rape her because she was dressed like a man. They raped her because she has a vagina.

And let me guess, transgendered people experience violence and discrimination at exorbitant levels just because they breathe too, right? SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

I'm afraid to read past the first page because your blatant disrespect, insensitivity, apathy, and ignorance has disturbed me greatly enough.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir

Are you insane????

What the is wrong with you???

F*ck you _____ 

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 05 2014 at 3:28am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:28am

Sorry but rights don't have anything to do with it. They didn't rape her because she was dressed like a man. They raped her because she has a vagina.

And let me guess, transgendered people experience violence and discrimination at exorbitant levels just because they breathe too, right? SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

I'm afraid to read past the first page because your blatant disrespect, insensitivity, apathy, and ignorance has disturbed me greatly enough.

Good because I'd rather not do this.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:29am

So why does "he" think they invented male and female restrooms. Feel free to exercise your right to get raped. I guess if "he" got arrested he want to go to men's jail too. #kir

Are you insane????

What the is wrong with you???

F*ck you _____ 

Yes you are quite fucked in the head, but what the fuck drove all logic and humanity out of your damn brain to the extent that you'd say sh*t like that and deem it sound?

You dey craze??
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:30am

Good because I'd rather not do this.

But you're still here. Your actions aren't matching your words but considering the quality of your thinking, I'm not exactly surprised.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:30am
Sorry you came late but I'm not gonna get excited. Carry on.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:33am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?

HELLO. Like did she really just dismiss rape as a crime due to an uncontrollable boner and the presence of a vagina???

What in the simple ass hell????
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:34am

Sorry you came late but I'm not gonna get excited. Carry on.

Late but you're still here...

Please, do repeatedly tell me about how you don't want to do this/don't care/are over it/are leaving/going to bed/etc. while keeping your ass firmly planted in your throne of sh*t.

I know you won't fail to.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:37am
Mmmmm hm. LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:38am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 

This is a fantasy.  Women are likely to be raped anywhere there is a rapist.  Those doors are not locked and I guarantee you women have been raped in women's bathrooms, locker rooms and everywhere else men are not "supposed to be"

HELLO. I've heard too many stories of women being raped in the women's bathroom, in their homes, in public, places where you wouldn't expect it to happen YET IT DOES BECAUSE THE VICTIM IS IN A PLACE OF ASSUMED SAFETY AND THUS VULNERABLE.

You have to be dumb as hell to ignore the power aspect of rape! If these rapists were really raping people to fulfill their lust, what use is masturbation??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic