Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tranny Student Raped at high school
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Tranny Student Raped at high school

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 228750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

 whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 312688
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:07am
That child has deep issues. 
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 76087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.


Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM. 
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 76087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

 whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't care, that's still my stance. Go to the hood tomorrow and make a scene with a thousand dollars strapped to your chest and come back and tell me I'm still wrong. FAKE!


Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310104
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.


Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM

your exact words were "feel free to exercise your right to get raped"...far cry from "it's not the safest idea."

and 

um...i'm San Francisco, born and raised...i AM an open minded liberal.  have you ever left your house for a cause?  i've put my money where my mouth is plenty of times, miss.
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 76087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.


Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM

your exact words were "feel free to exercise your right to get raped"...far cry from "it's not the safest idea."

and 

um...i'm San Francisco, born and raised...i AM an open minded liberal.  have you ever left your house for a cause?  i've put my money where my mouth is plenty of times, miss.

Yes that is what I said because that was the only damn right she was exercising! IMO she has a vagina and she DOESN'T have the right to use the men's bathroom. What would be her reason? She is not a man! End of story!

Sure going to the bathroom for a minute and for a good reason shouldn't automatically be risky but who has time for bullshyt? Just like a male (or female) doctor needs a FEMALE nurse to sit in with them during exams. You don't give people that kind of leeway. I'm sure you wouldn't want two men inspecting your junk at the same time and they don't want to be accused of any bullshyt so there are safeguards in place. You don't run into a room that is specifically reserved for dack slanging strangers and act like it's all good and you're not up to something. It just doesn't make sense.

So if she got arrested would/should she fight for her right to be housed with male inmates? Where do we draw the line? This whole discussion is just stupid! 
Back to Top
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 30 2006
Location: Cali
Status: Offline
Points: 228750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am
going to the hood and making a scene with a thousand strapped to your chest is comparable to a transgender simply going to urinate in the bathroom they identify with..? (at school mind you..) 

your point is, 'well.. you put yourself into that situation…' 

but what if a girl goes into the woman's bathroom and a man follows her in..? the point is that it was premeditated so it was gonna happen regardless.. there is no one to blame but the rapists and there should be no excuses about the reasons why it happened to them. 

what youre saying is exactly along the same lines as, 'well.. she shouldn't have been dressed like that..' 
you can't see how thats victim blaming..? 


Edited by coconess - Mar 05 2014 at 12:28am
Back to Top
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 37669
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:31am
Neka for this person's mental well being, I hope they weren't assaulted. False accusations make it harder (even though it shouldn't Pinch) for victims to come forward. 
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 76087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

going to the hood and making a scene with a thousand strapped to your chest is comparable to a transgender simply going to urinate in the bathroom they identify with..? (at school mind you..) 


What's the difference? Are people in the hood expected to act like animals??? Is that what you're saying?

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

your point is, 'well.. you put yourself into that situation…' 

but what if a girl goes into the woman's bathroom and a man follows her in..? the point is that it was premeditated so it was gonna happen regardless.. there is no one to blame but the rapists and there should be no excuses about the reasons why it happened to them. 

what youre saying is exactly along the same lines as, 'well.. she shouldn't have been dressed like that..' 
you can't see how thats victim blaming..? 


Intentionally! How can you compare someone following someone into the women's bathroom with someone going into the men's bathroom for no damn good reason? How would it have been premeditated (if it had in fact happened--since she most likely lied--which as I said is another reason to keep things separate--to keep down the bullshyt)? No one was in the bathroom except for the people who happened to be draining their dangalang at that time. If you trust random strangers with their pants down then feel free to use the men's restroom. That doesn't mean it's your fault. It just means you're making a bad decision regarding your well-being.
Back to Top
Marcelo22 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 19826
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm guessing yall haven't seen this? GeekGeekGeekGeek



Transgender student recants sexual assault report


SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A transgender teenager who said he was beaten and sexually assaulted in a California high school bathroom recanted the story, police said Tuesday.

The 15-year-old student at Hercules Middle/High School "admitted he fabricated the whole story" during an interview with a detective, Hercules police Detective Connie Van Putten said.

The teen, who is biologically female but identifies as male, had told officers he was leaving a boy's bathroom at the school Monday morning when three other boys pushed him inside a large stall and attacked him.

Officers took his statement and opened an investigation that included a sexual assault examination. But as the investigation continued, officers could not substantiate the facts of the boy's statement, including the time frame, and the he lacked any physical injuries to his head, face and hands, police said.

The student finally admitted he had made up the story during the follow-up interview with a detective Tuesday, Van Putten said. She would not speculate on why he had lied.

"We investigated this thing as a true crime. We went at it full force until we found out there was no crime," Van Putten said. "So people should know if they believe they are a victim of a crime, we are going to give them our full attention."

The change left open the possibility that the teen could be charged with making a false criminal report, she said.

Mario Trujillo, spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said school officials are less concerned with punishing the student than making sure he gets the support he needs to feel safe and comfortable at school.

"We recognize that life is complicated, and at the end of the day this is a request for help," Trujillo said.

The student's made-up account came as school districts across California are bringing their policies into compliance with a law that took effect Jan. 1 guaranteeing students the right to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match the gender with which they identify.

Advocates who fought to get the law through the Legislature last year said the fact that the Hercules teen's story appeared to be untrue does not minimize the harassment that transgender students like him routinely face and the need for schools to work hard to address it.

"There is still an important piece of the story, which is that trans youth do face elevated levels of bullying and violence including physical assaults at school," said Carolyn Laub, executive director of the Gay-Straight Alliance Network. "Even if this particular story isn't true, the school's response, to put in place plans for bringing the community together and addressing school safety and climate, is a good outcome."

Since November, Hercules High has been dealing with the fallout from an on-campus fight involving another transgender student and three girls that was captured in a cellphone video that went viral. The transgender teenager, Jewlyes Gutierrez, a biological male who identifies as female, was charged with misdemeanor assault and said she had repeatedly complained about being harassed at school before she fought back.

The West Contra Costa Unified School District also has been responding to criticism over its handling of sexual harassment involving students, including sexual assaults, inappropriate touching and verbal taunts. The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights launched an investigation of the district after a female student was gang-raped outside a homecoming dance at another high school in 2009, the year after another girl at a third high school was raped in a classroom by two classmates.

"West Contra Costa has had a lot of problems, but for today I'm glad that we don't have another problem, which would've been another problem that would've been a blight on this school district," school board President Charles Ramsey said Tuesday after police concluded the latest incident had been fabricated.

"We have to take the situation seriously because sexual assaults happen every day and they go unreported, so we can't minimize or trivialize the issue because one situation was false," he added.

Ben-David Barr, executive director of the Rainbow Community Center, which sponsors youth groups for gay and transgender youth in Contra Costa County, said that without further investigation, he was reluctant to believe the latest case had simply been invented and then recanted.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."

Barr said he also is concerned a fictitious incident would make it more difficult for young people to be taken seriously when they have real problems.

"Whether this student recants or not, we know there is a significant amount of work that needs to be done in the West County school district and that it's not an environment where students feel safe," he said. "That's the bigger picture and the bigger issue."


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down