Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

silly me.
i thought boys and girls had different bathrooms because boys use urinals unless they're taking a dump. 
had no idea we had separate bathrooms to protect us from being raped by savages.

Men's restrooms have both toilets and urinals. It's not like they have all urinals in one and all toilets in the other. Men don't have to come into the women's restroom to use the toilet. You could at least...try...to make sense. Don't act like if you saw a man come into the women's restroom while you were in there that you wouldn't leave. Or if you saw one go in before you you would follow him. You fake liberal.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 05 2014 at 12:50am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Okay whatever, I spoke my opinion and whether or not you admit it I made my point. I'm not staying tethered to this thread for the rest of the day.

Nearly everything you've said in this thread has been either fallacious or just plain stupid. Plus you have turned this entire thread into what he should have done to prevent his attack from three people that planned to attack him.

Okay well send your daughter into the men's bathroom then. PS f*ck you.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.

Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:46pm
I'm guessing yall haven't seen this? GeekGeekGeekGeek

Transgender student recants sexual assault report

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A transgender teenager who said he was beaten and sexually assaulted in a California high school bathroom recanted the story, police said Tuesday.

The 15-year-old student at Hercules Middle/High School "admitted he fabricated the whole story" during an interview with a detective, Hercules police Detective Connie Van Putten said.

The teen, who is biologically female but identifies as male, had told officers he was leaving a boy's bathroom at the school Monday morning when three other boys pushed him inside a large stall and attacked him.

Officers took his statement and opened an investigation that included a sexual assault examination. But as the investigation continued, officers could not substantiate the facts of the boy's statement, including the time frame, and the he lacked any physical injuries to his head, face and hands, police said.

The student finally admitted he had made up the story during the follow-up interview with a detective Tuesday, Van Putten said. She would not speculate on why he had lied.

"We investigated this thing as a true crime. We went at it full force until we found out there was no crime," Van Putten said. "So people should know if they believe they are a victim of a crime, we are going to give them our full attention."

The change left open the possibility that the teen could be charged with making a false criminal report, she said.

Mario Trujillo, spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said school officials are less concerned with punishing the student than making sure he gets the support he needs to feel safe and comfortable at school.

"We recognize that life is complicated, and at the end of the day this is a request for help," Trujillo said.

The student's made-up account came as school districts across California are bringing their policies into compliance with a law that took effect Jan. 1 guaranteeing students the right to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match the gender with which they identify.

Advocates who fought to get the law through the Legislature last year said the fact that the Hercules teen's story appeared to be untrue does not minimize the harassment that transgender students like him routinely face and the need for schools to work hard to address it.

"There is still an important piece of the story, which is that trans youth do face elevated levels of bullying and violence including physical assaults at school," said Carolyn Laub, executive director of the Gay-Straight Alliance Network. "Even if this particular story isn't true, the school's response, to put in place plans for bringing the community together and addressing school safety and climate, is a good outcome."

Since November, Hercules High has been dealing with the fallout from an on-campus fight involving another transgender student and three girls that was captured in a cellphone video that went viral. The transgender teenager, Jewlyes Gutierrez, a biological male who identifies as female, was charged with misdemeanor assault and said she had repeatedly complained about being harassed at school before she fought back.

The West Contra Costa Unified School District also has been responding to criticism over its handling of sexual harassment involving students, including sexual assaults, inappropriate touching and verbal taunts. The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights launched an investigation of the district after a female student was gang-raped outside a homecoming dance at another high school in 2009, the year after another girl at a third high school was raped in a classroom by two classmates.

"West Contra Costa has had a lot of problems, but for today I'm glad that we don't have another problem, which would've been another problem that would've been a blight on this school district," school board President Charles Ramsey said Tuesday after police concluded the latest incident had been fabricated.

"We have to take the situation seriously because sexual assaults happen every day and they go unreported, so we can't minimize or trivialize the issue because one situation was false," he added.

Ben-David Barr, executive director of the Rainbow Community Center, which sponsors youth groups for gay and transgender youth in Contra Costa County, said that without further investigation, he was reluctant to believe the latest case had simply been invented and then recanted.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."

Barr said he also is concerned a fictitious incident would make it more difficult for young people to be taken seriously when they have real problems.

"Whether this student recants or not, we know there is a significant amount of work that needs to be done in the West County school district and that it's not an environment where students feel safe," he said. "That's the bigger picture and the bigger issue."

Edited by OrriannaRose - Mar 04 2014 at 11:47pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:50pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:53pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:53pm
BHM jumps headfirst into any opportunity to be fake and to show off their fake open minded liberalism to the point of absurdity. Vaginas belong in the women's bathroom and penises belong in the men's bathroom. End of story. I'm sure another reason we have separate bathrooms is to prevent the liability brought on by attention seeking bitches lying and ruining other people's lives. 

Got a vag but you wanna go in the men's bathroom but you ain't up to something? GTFOH.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.

Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 05 2014 at 12:01am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

This right here!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm guessing yall haven't seen this? GeekGeekGeekGeek 
nope and my reactions were as follows: 

"We have to take the situation seriously because sexual assaults happen every day and they go unreported, so we can't minimize or trivialize the issue because one situation was false," he added.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."
 *exits again*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>