Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 

I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.

Eh...comparing dating to sexual assault is strange to me--is there an acceptable age to start getting raped?
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Its completely different because children have to be protected by adults at all times.  From themselves and others.  I don't see every woman walking around with a bodyguard, nor should they have to just because they have a va-jay-jay.  

Our expectations of men are extremely, extremely low.  They should feel some type of way. 

I have said it before and I'll say it again. The law is the only thing keeping a lot of people in line. Women are more vulnerable than men. Children are more vulnerable than women. It is a sliding scale. There is no cut off point. 

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 

And yes we do have low expectations of men and we see it everyday. And with good reason.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 

I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.
Don't be obtuse. Your post implied that the rape of the teen has to do with being in the male bathroom. Everyone has the right not to be raped. Victim blaming is for the rape. You know this. Don't feign ignorance. You are blaming the teen victim of the rape. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Eh...comparing dating to sexual assault is strange to me--is there an acceptable age to start getting raped?

You quoted the wrong person. I didn't bring up dating. Someone else did.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Don't be obtuse. Your post implied that the rape of the teen has to do with being in the male bathroom. Everyone has the right not to be raped. Victim blaming is for the rape. You know this. Don't feign ignorance. You are blaming the teen victim of the rape. 

I don't live by buzz words and and political correctness and you are not making an argument.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:25am

My advice to her would have been to use the women's restroom. Little to no chance someone was going to rape her in there. 

This is a fantasy.  Women are likely to be raped anywhere there is a rapist.  Those doors are not locked and I guarantee you women have been raped in women's bathrooms, locker rooms and everywhere else men are not "supposed to be"

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 04 2014 at 11:25am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:25am

Most of us are concerned about our children getting lost.  We're not stalking bathrooms because we think there is a rape going on inside.  Nobody thinks men's bathrooms are a recipe for children and women rape and other foolery and if they do we have a bigger problem. 

How do you get lost in a bathroom?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:26am
Okay whatever, I spoke my opinion and whether or not you admit it I made my point. I'm not staying tethered to this thread for the rest of the day.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:28am
This thread has derailed lol. So women covered from head to toe are immune from rape. Oh snap! That's right, they are raped too. Rape has to do with power and force. Not Attraction. Ugh...The problem is with the rapist. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Is that why Afro is offended? 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair