BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?

All that and you couldn't answer the question though.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
"Tranny" just rolls off the tongue.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
I wouldn't even let me "little boy" use the men's or women's restroom alone.   I been stalking public bathroom doors for the past 10 years and if I don't see him come out within a few minutes I start calling his name.

NOT the same as a teenager using a restroom anywhere.  

Rape is never "deserved".  Ever. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I wouldn't let a little girl go into a men's or women's bathroom alone.

If we're talking 15 like the OP, then yeah I would.

But men take advantage of women just like adults take advantage of children so what's the difference? Why is your reasoning different?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:16am
I'm trying to figure out when I used the word "deserved". 

If you wouldn't trust roomful of men with a little boy then why would you trust them with a woman? BHM be runnin from the truth.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:17am
no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:18am
Its completely different because children have to be protected by adults at all times.  From themselves and others.  I don't see every woman walking around with a bodyguard, nor should they have to just because they have a va-jay-jay.  

Our expectations of men are extremely, extremely low.  They should feel some type of way. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:19am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no.. i wouldn't. unless it was single person maybe.. 

but i dont get the point… 

i wouldn't let my 9 year old go places alone or have a boyfriend or do many things that a person the same age as the guy in the OP could do.. 

I nine year old doesn't have the right to have a boyfriend. But a nine year old does have the right to not be raped so according to BHM the men's bathroom should be a safe haven and if you don't let him/her you're a victim blamer.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Everybody involved is mentally disturbed. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:22am
Most of us are concerned about our children getting lost.  We're not stalking bathrooms because we think there is a rape going on inside.  Nobody thinks men's bathrooms are a recipe for children and women rape and other foolery and if they do we have a bigger problem. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic