BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:06am
I didnt read nan posy in here

But what was your question in 2.5lines or less
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I didnt read nan posy in here

But what was your question in 2.5lines or less

Would you allow your young daughter to go to the men's room alone because she should be able to do so without being raped?

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 04 2014 at 11:08am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:08am
at school is a little different from a random bathroom in the public.. 

but yea if my 16 year old identified as a male, i wouldn't stop them from using that restroom.. nor blame them or make excuses if they were raped. 

they could just as easily get raped anywhere… 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:09am
OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:10am
Everybody involved is mentally disturbed. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:11am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So nobody's gonna answer my question. People talk so much kumbaya but they won't put their money where their mouth is.
Did not mean to thank your post. What question? What the habanero hell does being in the bathroom have to do with rape Angry Perhaps you need to speak to a rape center. Rape has to do with power not sex! So they were so in lust with the transgender MALE student that they just had to beat and rape him. Ah underneath all of the male persona is a hot babe just ripe for defiling right?! Oh and shame on her for daring to be near the boys bathroom. What other crimes are punishable with righteous rape Lies?!?
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Would I allow my high school student identifying as a male to use the restroom alone? Yes, I would--rape is not a normal reaction, sorry. If he is raped, then we will prosecute against the offenders with no feelings of guilt and hopefully they will be locked up for years, where those animals belong.

Would I allow a "little girl" to use the men's restroom alone? No, because as a parent I'd take my daughter/son to the restroom that I am using if they are truly "little". If they're HS age, they can go the toilet alone methinks.

Edited by juicifruit89 - Mar 04 2014 at 11:13am
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OP we already had a whole discussion on how the term 'tranny' should not be used.   Its nice shorthand but offensive to transgenders.  I can't really give you too hard of a time because I have seen females here start threads with the person the post was about referred to as "hoe".  Last time I checked women no like that term.  

BHM is like a sewer sometimes I swear.   I love it here but some days I just cannot. 

Is that why Afro is offended? 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

at school is a little different from a random bathroom in the public.. 

but yea if my 16 year old identified as a male, i wouldn't stop them from using that restroom.. nor blame them or make excuses if they were raped. 

they could just as easily get raped anywhere… 

I didn't say sixteen. I mean young like under ten.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:14am
I wouldn't let a little girl go into a men's or women's bathroom alone.

If we're talking 15 like the OP, then yeah I would.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic