BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tranny Student Raped at high school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

I'm guessing yall haven't seen this? GeekGeekGeekGeek 
nope and my reactions were as follows: 

"We have to take the situation seriously because sexual assaults happen every day and they go unreported, so we can't minimize or trivialize the issue because one situation was false," he added.

"I think we have to be really careful about what this recantation means," Barr said. "We don't know if he was pressured to recant, pressured by family, pressured by law enforcement. There is a lot of information we still need to know."
 *exits again*
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:07am
That child has deep issues. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:14am

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.

Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't care, that's still my stance. Go to the hood tomorrow and make a scene with a thousand dollars strapped to your chest and come back and tell me I'm still wrong. FAKE!

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:18am

Sucks when people refuse to open their mind to a point of view that would make them a less hateful or ignorant person.

Ain't no way you talking about me because I know for a fact you're hateful and I look forward to seeing your daughter enter the men's room as well because she has the right. Stop being fake.

i'm not a hateful person and i look at the world as rationally as possible, making way for adjustments when im presented with differing views that go beyond my own prejudices and ignorance.  have i made off the cuff remarks about whites?  sure.  no one is perfect, but pride in the face of compelling evidence and reason is not the best way to live.  you actually are hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian because youre basically doing exactly what massa wanted in the long run when he handed y'all the book.  keep justifying ways in which women are responsible for their 2nd class lot in life.

telling my daughter that it's dangerous to enter a bathroom is in no way telling her that if she does, she has absolved her right to be unharmed.  that's where morals and law of society are supposed to dictate the actions of men, but with dismissive men and women around they have no reason to evolve.

you always accuess people of being fake when they *gasp* aren't relishing in living in the glory of stupidity.  SOME people are just more developed in their pattern of thinking.  whether this story is true or false, it doesnt make your stance acceptable.

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM

your exact words were "feel free to exercise your right to get raped"...far cry from "it's not the safest idea."

and 

um...i'm San Francisco, born and raised...i AM an open minded liberal.  have you ever left your house for a cause?  i've put my money where my mouth is plenty of times, miss.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am

I don't wanna hear that it's dangerous now. She has the right to go in and come out without being harmed and that's that, right? Just like a child should have the right to be around her mom's ex-con boyfriend without being harmed? Or walk the street after dark without being harmed? We frown upon/disallow these things because we fear the actions of other people. In a perfect world we wouldn't need passwords or pin numbers. We could display large amounts of cash in public places and still feel safe. Putting your safety in someone else's hands is not the best thing you can do and if you agree that any of the above behaviors is needlessly risky then yes you are being FAKE for the sake of being seen as an openminded liberal on BHM

your exact words were "feel free to exercise your right to get raped"...far cry from "it's not the safest idea."

and 

um...i'm San Francisco, born and raised...i AM an open minded liberal.  have you ever left your house for a cause?  i've put my money where my mouth is plenty of times, miss.

Yes that is what I said because that was the only damn right she was exercising! IMO she has a vagina and she DOESN'T have the right to use the men's bathroom. What would be her reason? She is not a man! End of story!

Sure going to the bathroom for a minute and for a good reason shouldn't automatically be risky but who has time for bullshyt? Just like a male (or female) doctor needs a FEMALE nurse to sit in with them during exams. You don't give people that kind of leeway. I'm sure you wouldn't want two men inspecting your junk at the same time and they don't want to be accused of any bullshyt so there are safeguards in place. You don't run into a room that is specifically reserved for dack slanging strangers and act like it's all good and you're not up to something. It just doesn't make sense.

So if she got arrested would/should she fight for her right to be housed with male inmates? Where do we draw the line? This whole discussion is just stupid! 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:25am
going to the hood and making a scene with a thousand strapped to your chest is comparable to a transgender simply going to urinate in the bathroom they identify with..? (at school mind you..) 

your point is, 'well.. you put yourself into that situation…' 

but what if a girl goes into the woman's bathroom and a man follows her in..? the point is that it was premeditated so it was gonna happen regardless.. there is no one to blame but the rapists and there should be no excuses about the reasons why it happened to them. 

what youre saying is exactly along the same lines as, 'well.. she shouldn't have been dressed like that..' 
you can't see how thats victim blaming..? 

Edited by coconess - Mar 05 2014 at 12:28am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:31am
Neka for this person's mental well being, I hope they weren't assaulted. False accusations make it harder (even though it shouldn't Pinch) for victims to come forward. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:38am

going to the hood and making a scene with a thousand strapped to your chest is comparable to a transgender simply going to urinate in the bathroom they identify with..? (at school mind you..) 

What's the difference? Are people in the hood expected to act like animals??? Is that what you're saying?

your point is, 'well.. you put yourself into that situation…' 

but what if a girl goes into the woman's bathroom and a man follows her in..? the point is that it was premeditated so it was gonna happen regardless.. there is no one to blame but the rapists and there should be no excuses about the reasons why it happened to them. 

what youre saying is exactly along the same lines as, 'well.. she shouldn't have been dressed like that..' 
you can't see how thats victim blaming..? 

Intentionally! How can you compare someone following someone into the women's bathroom with someone going into the men's bathroom for no damn good reason? How would it have been premeditated (if it had in fact happened--since she most likely lied--which as I said is another reason to keep things separate--to keep down the bullshyt)? No one was in the bathroom except for the people who happened to be draining their dangalang at that time. If you trust random strangers with their pants down then feel free to use the men's restroom. That doesn't mean it's your fault. It just means you're making a bad decision regarding your well-being.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic