Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Traits you inherited from you parents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traits you inherited from you parents
    Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:47pm
that you dislike but cant help Ouch

My dad is a motor mouth and feel it is necessary to include every little detail to a story which makes it super (unnecessarily) long.
There is no such thing as making a long story short with him Sleepy

But in turn, I find myself doing the same thing and i hate it!Cry
I cant condense a story for sheit. Disapprove

Go ahead and share yall
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:52pm
My mom's low tolerance for everything. I get annoyed easily . Cry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

My dad is a motor mouth and feel it is necessary to include every little detail to a story which makes it super (unnecessarily) long.
There is no such thing as making a long story short with him Sleepy

LOL this is me. i hate it i hate it. lol Angry
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:57pm
Inability to ask for help Cry(Mom)
Can go days without speaking to a single soul.  Not angry or sad...just a love for solitude (Mom)
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:16pm
My herniated umbilical cord (dad's side).  I grew out of it.
Big feet (mom)

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:22pm
Long Toe nails . DAD
Shoot . Ask questions later . DAD Cry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:25pm
My mother and I have the same eye issue that she got from her father. I PRAY I don't pass it on.

My grandma, my mother, me, one of my brothers have a tiny brown spot on out thumbs.

Almost everyone on my mother's side has my grandPA's mouth lol. Some variation of his lips.

My mother HATES cocoa butter, vanilla scents, patent leather and monogram. I HATE it too, only cause she does but I really cant stand it. Ive been programmed

I procrastinate and Im mean... mommy again
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:26pm
I can be messy like my dad, but mommy's neat freak inhibits the intensity of the messy so im only half as bad LOL
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:27pm
If you count grandparents...My paternal grandmother was passive to the point of being a pushover to everyone from her in-laws, husband and even her grown children...for pretty much her whole life.  Humility is a great trait to have but there are limits.  I see some of that in myself and it's a constant battle to keep it in check.

I apparently carry the sickle cell trait from my dad, who is also a carrier.

My mom's fabulous lips Star...wait this is only bad stuff

Oh yeah, my family only both sids have a propensity to gain weight primarily in the midsection...the good news is that we tend to have very nice legs/calves along with that (no cankles in my gene pool) but that mid section..urrrrgh...and not even bigger boobs. My family members always have normal/smaller sized boobs no matter how fat we get so gaining weight to get more anything results in a big gut.  This is combatted by watching my figure and never getting past about 125.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:28pm
My mom's impatience. She gets irritated quickly, and I do as well.
I really need to work on that 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>