Extensions Plus

Trader Joes Im in Love !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
gemofagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemofagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trader Joes Im in Love !
    Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 12:31am

They have yummy stuff !  What do you get from them yersterday was my first visit to TJ's I got to taste some yummy chocolate orange pastry sample whoo I love free samples , but I was sad to find out that they did not carry wine here only beer :( oh well !I was so looking forward to some good cheap 2 buck chuck . But the beautiful and inexpensive produce made up for my disappointment . And a quart of organic vanana yogurt for 2.99 what a deal I read somewhere on line that trader joes gets some of their products made by the same brand name companies that cost alot more too(I'll see if the yogurt tastes like my fave stonyfeild yogurt.

Let's see I made off with yogurt ,baby spinach, firm tofu,cranberries,frozen blueberries,a rasberry fruit bar (gotta love fruit leather) , frozen mango chunks, garlic fries, candy cane decaf green tea, sparkling pomergranate juice ,oh and some rasberry vinigrette that's it for the food stuff. They also have beauty products I picked up some tea tree oil , tea tree tingle shampoo, honey oatmeal soap,nourish spa condish, and refresh orange shower gel ohh boy I am so happy I love finding and trying new things I think I'm in love with trader joes. Any one else shop here what do you buy ?

Edited by gemofagirl - Dec 11 2009 at 9:12pm
Sponsored Links

curlcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 6:50pm
Love their pie crust and the Five Country espresso blend coffeeThumbs%20Up
What else is good?Big%20smile I've been eyeing the frozen yogurt...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemofagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2009 at 9:14pm

So far the sparkling pomergranite juice is my fave so good , and the rasberry vinigrette  was ok !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemofagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2009 at 12:49am
The candy cane green tea is the bomb it really tastes like a candy cane soo good !
curlcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2009 at 11:32am
Hey Gem! Thanks for sharing:)
May sound like a weird question, but do you have to already like pomegranate juice to enjoy Trader Joes version?
I tried it once (think it was POM's brand) and didn't really care for it. Willing to try it again though. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemofagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 3:30pm
I think the POM juice is really concentrated so you really get that kind of bitter taste but the Trader Joes sparlikng juice is not that strong it tastes really good not too sweet not too tangy just right really , it also comes in blueberry,and apple too !
curlcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2010 at 10:22pm
Thanks for replying Gem!!!
Splendor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Splendor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2010 at 2:32pm
sweet popcorn and sparkling lemonade.
daisymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2010 at 8:01pm
I'm a trader joes regular. Right now me and my hubby are stuck on their peruvian rice. Not sure of the exact name but OMG it's soooo good. I get my flowers every week from Trader Joes. They have a very good selection and the prices are very resonable.
LadyG1284 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyG1284 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2010 at 9:56am

I have got to find my way to trader joes!!

I always heard that the stuff there was expensive and it was not worth the drive out there...I am definitely planning on making a trip there because I love fruit and I have been disappointed with the selection at the local markets.

Thanks ladies!!!

Is there anything that you would say was not good?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic