Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

trade india.com???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trade india.com???
    Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 12:48am
Happy late night to everyone! I have a question, has anyone had any familiarity with hair suppliers on trade india.com? If so would you be willing to share with me??? Im looking to order hair for my bday in sept and thght i would look for a bargain. I havent had luck with googling key words alongside the website like "scam" "fraud" and "bhm review"...so im posting..getting desperate LOL..if anyone can help thanks in advance :-)
Sponsored Links

LindseyJ88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LindseyJ88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 11:29am
Well if anyone finds any info out,let me know...meanwhile i think im going to order two sample bundles from a company on there that goes by chella hair wavys...if anyone has time or cares to view the website,let me know i if u think they look shady. Ill update w/something once i get some hair..thanks for the views at least..have a great day!
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 1:42pm
I've looked into their website before, it looks way too drawn out for, so I stick with Alibaba or my CV/IV
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 1:47pm
HairSoAmazin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairSoAmazin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by LindseyJ88 LindseyJ88 wrote:

Well if anyone finds any info out,let me know...meanwhile i think im going to order two sample bundles from a company on there that goes by chella hair wavys...if anyone has time or cares to view the website,let me know i if u think they look shady. Ill update w/something once i get some hair..thanks for the views at least..have a great day!

Hello.  We were thinking of placing a sample order of several bundles from them to re-sell in our store here, but I did a google search to try and find reviews before we place the order.  The search led me to this thread as one of the results. 

Did you place an order with them?  If so, when you received your hair, were you happy with it?  Thanks for any information you can provide.

P.S.  Not sure why all of these crazy character strings are appearing at the end of this post.  I tried to edit it and delete the additional characters, but it doesn't seem to have worked.  Sorry, but I don't know how to fix it. 
< ="text/">#inlineTextHighlight{background:none repeat scroll 0 50% transparent;text-decoration:underline;display:inline;visibility:none;color:blue !important;font-family:Arial;cursor:pointer;line-height:1.5em} #slider_header{height:26px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_header.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block} #slider_body{height:90px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_body.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-top:1px #438ECE;border-bottom:1px #438ECE;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:pointer} #slider_footer{height:30px;width:510px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/bg_footer.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;border-bottom:1px #1A5189;display:block;cursor:auto} #bt_learn{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/btn_learn.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-right:5px;width:112px;margin-top:60px;left:auto;right:0;top:0;position:absolute;} #icon_alert{height:16px;width:16px;background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);padding:5px} #icon_close{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_close.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:block;float:left;height:16px;width:16px;} #favicon{background-position:center top;background-repeat:no-repeat;height:90px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;width:16px;float:left;position:relative;} #ad_title{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:13pt;font-weight:700;color:#000;text-decoration:underline;margin-right:122px;text-align:left} #ad_body{font-family:Helvetica;font-size:11pt;color:#333;padding-top:5px;margin-right:125px;text-align:left;} #ad_url{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:10pt;margin-right:10px;margin-left:10px;padding-top:6px;cursor:auto} #snd_logo{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/logo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;height:17px;width:65px;cursor:auto;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-top:1px;} #notification_message{color:#FFF;float:left;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:8pt;font-weight:700;padding-left:0;margin-top:5px;text-decoration:none;} #notification_alert{background-image:url(http://cdn.sendori.com/images/icon_alert.png);background-position:center center;background-repeat:no-repeat;float:left;height:16px;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;width:16px} #slider_container{width:510px;height:146px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;z-index:9999999999;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151} #Nx_slider_container{width:510px;height:26px;display:none;position:fixed;left:50%;bottom:0;margin-left:-255px;border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-webkit-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;-moz-border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;z-index:9999999999;border-left:1px #1A5189;border-top:1px #1A5189;border-right:1px #1A5189;box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 9px #515151}

Edited by HairSoAmazin - Feb 11 2013 at 11:27pm
lntomlinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lntomlinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 10:37pm
Hi!

I was thinking of ordering from this company as well, please let me know how it goes.

Also, does anyone have any reviews of:

Human Hair House
Couture Virgin Hair
Priyankaa Hair Traders

Thanks!!
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:16pm
there are CV on this site also
Nakshikeem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nakshikeem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 4:17am
Hello dearest
Let me warning you about Chella hair wavys they're scam and fraudulent. I ordering full lace wigs to them but they're not send me the wigs they send 4 pisces of used weft hair then I decided to call the proprietor his name is Mr Nagu but he block my number he don't want even talk to me solve the problem.
His not humanity at all, I am foreigner I came in india for vocation and I plan to do my birthday in here also and those wigs to wear in my birthday with my friends but he ruined everything.
I have plan to go there to meet him personally because I have send him a lot of money I can't not let it go ,I don't know what will happen but I will update
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Nakshikeem Nakshikeem wrote:

Hello dearest
Let me warning you about Chella hair wavys they're scam and fraudulent. I ordering full lace wigs to them but they're not send me the wigs they send 4 pisces of used weft hair then I decided to call the proprietor his name is Mr Nagu but he block my number he don't want even talk to me solve the problem.
His not humanity at all, I am foreigner I came in india for vocation and I plan to do my birthday in here also and those wigs to wear in my birthday with my friends but he ruined everything.
I have plan to go there to meet him personally because I have send him a lot of money I can't not let it go ,I don't know what will happen but I will update

Confused
sylvia90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylvia90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 4:34am
I am a supplier,so what?
I am not request you buy hair from me.
I am not boring everyone.
I just said if you want to know more about the hair knowledge,we can communicate.
All the hair you buy is from supplier!!! 
And some of you is also have you own website.You also a sell.
I can assure all of my custom is satisfy with our hair or service or honest.
And in this form I also have friend. I am very disappoint of you.
Ok. I never post my view in here.

Edited by sylvia90 - Aug 29 2013 at 9:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair