Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Tracy Mourning Arrested for DUI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tracy Mourning Arrested for DUI
    Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:12pm
Damn, Tracy. 

Tracy Mourning Arrested For DUI Near Miami

"TracyMourning pf"

Tracy Mourning, the wife of retired Miami Heat star Alonzo Mourning, was arrested early Friday morning near Miami for driving under the influence.

Police say Mourning was driving her 2010 Porsche Panamera on Douglas Road in Coconut Grove around 3:40 a.m. when an officer clocked her speeding 28 miles over the speed limit.

According to the police report, Mourning then ran through a stop sign and swerved until an officer stopped her at Old Cutler Road and San Servando Avenue.

The arresting officer wrote that Mourning politely asked, "What did I do, sir?" and then winked as she said, "Was going fast, wasn't I?" According to the police report, Mourning told the officer she had just had dinner with some "amazing friends."

Mourning smelled of alcohol, had bloodshot eyes, and slurred her speech, the officer wrote. She failed a roadside sobriety test and refused an on-scene blood alcohol level test, prompting him to take her into custody.

Mourning, the namesake of North Miami's Alonzo and Tracy Mourning Senior High School, was charged with driving under the influence. She and her husband are often recognized for their charitable contributions to South Florida, including the Honey Shine Mentoring Program Tracy Mourning began in 2002. Alonzo Mourning currently serves as Vice President of Player Programs and Development for the Heat.

The pair recently moved into a $4.5 million mansion in nearby Pinecrest:

Edited by Spokenword - Feb 09 2013 at 4:13pm
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:26pm
I read this as tracy morgan..
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:29pm
nice mugshot. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:38pm
Maybe she has a drinking problem.

I'll never understand rich people getting DUIs when they can easily afford a taxi or driver. Truly idiotic.Thumbs Down
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:52pm
I would never drive if the lord bless me like that. I wonder how her husband will respond ?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Maybe she has a drinking problem.

I'll never understand rich people getting DUIs when they can easily afford a taxi or driver. Truly idiotic.Thumbs Down

They are fooled into thinking they won't get caught.  I think most ppl believe they can drive drunk and get away with it...doesn't matter their economic status.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:15pm
^Gurrl!Thumbs Up

I remember I read that drunk drivers that are arrested drive drunk many times before they finally get caught.

Speaking of which, I need to post a story about the Yale drunk sober driver getting no jail time for killing 2 1 person, injuring 2.

Edited by carolina cutie - Feb 09 2013 at 5:22pm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 8:10am
shes a beautiful woman. but yeah call up the car service honey.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:17am
Horrible influence considering she and her husband have a high school named after them.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

nice mugshot. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair