Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tracee Ellis Ross Official Style Watch thread...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tracee Ellis Ross Official Style Watch thread...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 4:51pm
her hair is/was everything....
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

X-nay on those sneakers
I agree or she should have changed outfits not feeling the look- maybe some denim jeans would have been better
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

awwh....this is her as a child

this looks nothing like her to me, pretty girl
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 9:56pm
Tracee needs to start rocking a swoop bang. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 11:36pm
She looked more like Diana Ross as a child. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

May 14th, 2014

ruby woo lipstick honor woman Tracee+Ellis+Ross+Entertainment+Weekly+ABC+XYV-NF46Pn1x

It's like she has two different eye types.  One is heavy lidded and the other has no crease.  How so you even apply make up so it looks even?
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 10:06am

Tracee Ellis Ross has been in heavy promotion mode for her new show, Blackish. Have you checked it out?
She hit up Good Morning America in $675 Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps and a $1,490Reed Krakoff White Dress:
tracee ellis ross good morning american reed krakoff white dress and christian louboutin so kate pumps
Her Reed Krakoff sleeveless dress has a linear square print, a belt at the waist, and a back hook and eye keyhole closure.
Tracee Ellis Rosss Good Morning America Reed Krakoff White Dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps + Her The View Duro Olowu Dress and Christian Louboutin Slingbacks
Her shoes are a fashionista staple! They have a 4 1/2″ covered heel and a pointed toe.
9 Tracee Ellis Rosss Good Morning America Reed Krakoff White Dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps + Her The View Duro Olowu Dress and Christian Louboutin Slingbacks
Her dress is past season, but you can still snag yours for less at TheReal.com. Purchase below:

What do you think?
tracee ellis ross good morning american reed krakoff white dress and christian louboutin so kate pumps
*She later hit up The View in a Duro Olowu dress and Christian Louboutin slingbacks.
Tracee Ellis Rosss Good Morning America Reed Krakoff White Dress and Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps + Her The View Duro Olowu Dress and Christian Louboutin SlingbacksWhich look is more your taste?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 12:44am
neither but if I had to choose I like the ones with the flowers better than the eyelet dress both shoes are cute thou
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 1:00am
flower dress is cute
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 12:26pm
Are you guys enjoying ABC’s new show Black-ish? I recorded the first episode and, I must say, I’m hooked!

While scouring Instagram, I stumbled across one of the show’s stars, Miss Tracee Ellis Ross! The style maven was spotted in a custom floral printed dress from Duro Olowu’s Spring 2015 collection. The dress features a retro-inspired cut, bold prints and a soft pastel color scheme. To amp up the arsenal, Tracee added a pair of pink Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps.

tracee-ellis-ross-duro-olowu-spring-2015-fbd1

Although the exact replica of this dress wasn’t included in Duro Olowu’s Spring 2015 presentation, I found similar pieces with the same floral graphics and vintage silhouette.

hot-or-hmm-tracee-ellis-roos-duro-olowu-spring-2015-fbd2

I absolutely loved this carefree yet conservative collection and I believe Tracee rocked the heck out of this dress! She paired everything so perfectly – from her cherry red lips to the gorgeous (and jaw-dropping) hair – this woman slays. She’s the definition of chic!

What do you think? Did our girl rock it or did she fall flat?

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 30>
  Share Topic