Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toya wright's brothers killed in new orleans
    Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 8:42am
Sorry I don't know how to post the full article.

http://www.fameolous.com/2016/07/breaking-toya-wright-brothers-rudy-and-josh-just-got-killed-in-new-orleans/
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 9:58am
Omg

May they RIP
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 10:24am
Very sad

K Michelle is getting a lot of slack because she tweeted out her condolences. But just a few weeks ago she played the clip of memphitz screaming at Toya from that marriage counseling show during her concert. Just seems shady
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 10:58am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Very sad

K Michelle is getting a lot of slack because she tweeted out her condolences. But just a few weeks ago she played the clip of memphitz screaming at Toya from that marriage counseling show during her concert. Just seems shady

She shouldn't be getting slack because Memphitz is an abuser and toya is lucky to be divorcing him. Toya recently really did file for divorce and I believe they are done. K Michelle should be on the phone and going over to see toya to give her condolences instead of tweeting it.

I feel so awful for toya because I know what it's like to lose 2 sibilings back to back. 😢 it's devastating. one moment they are there and then they are not. I'm hoping toya doesn't turn to Memphitz for support.

And people are putting down New Orleans for its violence. is it really that dangerous out there?

Edited by indiecat - Jul 31 2016 at 10:59am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 1:47pm
Anything K. Michelle says about Toya and Memphitz abusive behavior, is fair game to me.

RIP to her brothers, though. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Jul 31 2016 at 1:49pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 2:26pm
Wow this is awful. R.I.P. To them
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 2:38pm
RIP to Rudy and Josh.
I hope that the family can find peace in this time of grief and sorrow.

K. Michelle venom towards Toya is childish when the person who abused you and stole your money is Memphitz but every time she gets a chance she attacks Toya. The tweet seems disingenious when weeks ago she was making a spectacle of the abuse towards Toya from Memphitz on Marriage Boot camp.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 3:02pm
Uh yeah. I'm not sure why kmichelle is ALWAYS doing the most shady sh*t. There's only one common denominator and toya didn't have a damn thing to do with money being stole, ass being beat and any other abuse. I called out kmichelle in another thread but was called too critical of women/victims of domestic violence. Like being a victim excuses your nasty temperment. K Michelle is miserable bitter even, and has obviously let the abuse dominate her life in a way which she tears at other people. Healing is not throwing salt at another victim especially when it's by the same man. I'm pretty sure there was someone before her... a baby momma, scorned girlfriend, people in the industry who also warned K Michelle about memphis. how insensitive would it be to say I told you so or "that's what you get". Childish. She needs help. I hope her condolences came from a genuine place.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 3:08pm
im confused, what does her setting aside something petty she said weeks ago have to do with her giving he condolences today ? 

and boosie bad ass called it, if you got money get your black ass out of Louisiana 

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2016 at 4:05pm
Kmichelle hates Toya because Toya was so adamant that she was lying. Her point was that Toya wasn't in their relationship so she shouldn't voice anything against what k was saying. Plus Toya being so adamant against k was too much. Especially when we can all deduct that Toya knew k wasn't lying.

In this case, I don't really have an opinion. K is who she is and Toya is who she is and I feel for both of them.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic