Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Toya Wright finds a purpose following her arrest..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Toya Wright finds a purpose following her arrest..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 9:50pm
Bet she will take care of that ticket next time.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Well it's good she plans to do something positive with that experience.

i'm kind of fascinated with jail and prison...i've yelped a few county jails and some of the stories are crazy...CO's immerse them in prison culture as soon as they get there...if you're not black you can't even share an unwanted apple with a black person.
lol. I've never thought of doing this.
I've seen some prison stories on reddit and many of them cosign the racial element of it. Every race stays to their own.

i've seen some of those...i love the AMA section on reddit.

and yeah, yelp is funny bc they word it as if they're reviewing any other type of business.  

kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:02pm

i'm kind of fascinated with jail and prison...i've yelped a few county jails and some of the stories are crazy...CO's immerse them in prison culture as soon as they get there...if you're not black you can't even share an unwanted apple with a black person.
I've seen some prison stories on reddit and many of them cosign the racial element of it. Every race stays to their own.

and yeah, yelp is funny bc they word it as if they're reviewing any other type of business.  

Haha, your post made me go on yelp, I'm always on it and the post for the jail near me is hilarious...Cry
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:21pm
i love lockup shows and my ass barely watch tv!!!

lemme read this thread. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:30pm
jp bout that life. hot damn!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Haha, your post made me go on yelp, I'm always on it and the post for the jail near me is hilarious...Cry

LOL i've never read the ATL one...off i go!
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

what does new orleans...oh tourists

No, Toya is from NO and had her daughter at 14...

* yelp-ing DC jail *
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:31am
Mugs always wanna talk about how hard jail is after doing a bid for a traffic ticket......I don feel bad for her silly ass.....her ass had money for gucci and Loubs but not a $60 speeding ticket that Im sure the city sent 50-11 notices to pay......aint like you have a job.....I refuse to believe you were too busy to remember.....slipped through the cracks? Its a speeding ticket.....the cop literally handed it to you....like really?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

what does new orleans...oh tourists

No, Toya is from NO and had her daughter at 14...

* yelp-ing DC jail *

lol that's not what i meant
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:35am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Mugs always wanna talk about how hard jail is after doing a bid for a traffic ticket......I don feel bad for her silly ass.....her ass had money for gucci and Loubs but not a $60 speeding ticket that Im sure the city sent 50-11 notices to pay......aint like you have a job.....I refuse to believe you were too busy to remember.....slipped through the cracks? Its a speeding ticket.....the cop literally handed it to you....like really?

right...you can pay that online in 5 minutes.  she just didn't give a fck.  who is in charge of paying the bills?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>