Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tough Mudder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tough Mudder
    Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:17am

Has anybody tried it or know somebody that has done it? A friend of mine wants us to do it together but I suck at running fast. My strongest point is with weights and that sort thing. 

http://toughmudder.com/
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:52am

Oh is that the 10 miler obstacle course.. Yeah, if you are not use to running and doing some type of weights , then yeah, you will kind of have a tough time with this course..Definitely not an easy one. It's based off a marine style training course...

Edited by EasterBell - Jan 04 2013 at 8:53am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:08am
i would have to train for something like that but if this guy can do it...:

dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:51am
I know a few folks that have done these type races but not the Tough Mudder. I say go for it. Train and do it. The goal should not be to run fast and be fast. The goal is TO FINISH!!!! You can do it Thumbs Up
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:57am
That looks fun.  You would definitely have to train for something like that; I would do it if I was in shape.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:00am
that looks like too much fun
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:30am
Try one of the shorter obstacle races .... there's a gang load of them - the first one that comes to mind is the Spartan Sprint which is only 3 miles. If you don't run often, especially not long distances - don't take on a 10 mile run. Definitely don't take on one with an obstacle course. As someone who's done a half marathon, 10 miles is a VERY long way

I'm assuming you're a woman .... look into the Diva Dash or Dirty Girl mud run

Edited by RoxieDream - Jan 04 2013 at 10:32am
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:31am
I know a guy who is in great shape, he did the Spartan Sprint and said it was the hardest thing he's ever done. If you REALLY want to do it, train for it .... but my suggestion is to start small and build up. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:35am
ive done one of these w/o the mud
my ls and her friend did the tough mudder
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:42am
Watch a report come out saying someone died on that course and yall fancy kneegrows change ya minds real quick fast
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic