Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tough love or too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:14am
a few body blows, he was aight. had he been slappin him around, that different.
Now the reasoning behind it, i can see where yall might be like "it was out of anger" but i think the bigger lesson is that stealing can get your ass beat or worse, some things can't be conveyed through regular chit chat.
Sponsored Links

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I was told that there comes a time in every boys life when he tries to test his father and either he gets over or he gets thumped and a talking to to keep him in line....  Is this true?@ Maleposters

I know i got shook when my moms thought i was "smellin myself" Ouch

Aghhhh I remember the day that I was "smelling myself"

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:29am

I was told that there comes a time in every boys life when he tries to test his father and either he gets over or he gets thumped and a talking to to keep him in line....  Is this true?@ Maleposters

we discussed this in that thread about the poster whose son was having girl problems and he deemed it fit to man up to his dad then he got knocked into temporary cardiac arrhythmias from the old man (well not really, but the pops gave him a lil bit than gentle love tap at his chest)

you can only have one alpha in each pack

Edited by afrokock - Jan 24 2013 at 8:31am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:43am
Stealing gets people killed(black teenagers especially). A few body blows will teach him not to steal. I'm sure his father is not around so the cousin stepped up. If his cousin did this when he was 12 then he wouldn't have to result to doing this while the kid is 17. Trust me I'm a mother of small boys and at a certain age the start smelling themselves. They are perfect little angels right now cause they're still small.

BUT HUNNNAY.....Just the thought made me start going to the gym just for the day my sons want to flex. LAWDDDDDDDD I think I might just end up wrestling him.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

Did the older cousin take the game back to the store...

Yeah, that was too much and what was the purpose of recording it.
.....evidence for court....
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:31am

Idk for every family but I fought with my uncles cause there was no dad role in my house and my younger bros tested me 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:33am
Ninja's gone get arrested with all this filmin' these days.

that's all i'm gone say.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

we discussed this in that thread about the poster whose son was having girl problems and he deemed it fit to man up to his dad then he got knocked into temporary cardiac arrhythmias from the old man (well not really, but the pops gave him a lil bit than gentle love tap at his chest)

you can only have one alpha in each pack

Oh yea....lol@bold.... LOL

I know my bros had  the garage talks with my dad...i still dont know what was said in there Sleepy

I just wondered if for males it was a need to be a leader that made them act this way... When I was "smelling myself" it wasnt because I wanted to take charge but because I wanted to be referred to as a teenager  and dress a certain wayOuch

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:56am
Kid posts on facebook that he is going to beat up older cousin and get video game back

so what happened with that plan?^^^^^

I guess it didn't go down like he thought it would.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:12am
He wasn't hitting him to punish him for stealing. He was hitting that child because he told people that his cousin wasn't gone do nothing to him, probably after taunting from others about his cousin taking his game. That beating was not to save the child's life or teach him a lesson, it was for the cousin to show he"s still big and bad. I think he felt like the child was challenging his street cred, and wanted to defend his name. IMO this was not about the child and more about the cousin's feeling, so I have no respect for it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic