Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tough love or too much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:42am
It was a bit much to be honest. Stealing the game from the kid and/or having a talk with him would have been enough. Now had the kid stepped up to him like he was big and bad trying to fight like he said he would do THEN it would have been a different story.

Also, I agree people need to stop with filming stuff like this especially since I doubt they are filming it as a means to "teach" the kid a lesson.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:49am
I understand.i call it tough love. 

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 24 2013 at 1:52am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I was told that there comes a time in every boys life when he tries to test his father and either he gets over or he gets thumped and a talking to to keep him in line....  Is this true?@ Maleposters

I know i got shook when my moms thought i was "smellin myself" Ouch
its true. i seem'em rise up in my family, only to get knocked back down. goodness. at my age if i came at my mom crazy she'd still handle hers.

i dont know why she always thought she was so gangstaErmm

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 2:51am
Too much by putting this online and also kinda creepy looking. 17 is still a kid to me so I don't see why he couldn't just talk to his parents. Why wouldn't they be involved in this? Also why not just drag his butt back to the store? How is taking the game from him really teaching him something? How do we know he didn't just take it to play the game himself? 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:47am
If the 17 year old was my kid, I would have t "teach" the older cousin a lesson myself......
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:13am
I had to come back to this again.  I WILL say that had that 17 year old tried to throw punches AND that was maybe a sibling, I would understand (been there, done that).  I just feel like there are other steps that could have been taken before it had escalated to this.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:37am
too much too late
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:03am
Older cousin is a bully plain and simple.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:04am
It's too much. He shouldn't have recorded it. He wasn't really hitting him hard and I think that boy knows it.

That is not my style, but it wasn't THAT bad.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:13am
Did the older cousin take the game back to the store...

Yeah, that was too much and what was the purpose of recording it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>