Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Toronto mayor - I have enough p*ssy to eat at home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toronto mayor - I have enough p*ssy to eat at home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 6:59pm
Another blame the suburbs again Sleepy

The real reason ford won:

1. Low voted turn out- Torontonians (Canadian in general) are apathetic and don't care about politics at all

2. All the Candidates were a bunch of idiots

3. Smitherman, Ford main opponent kept on flip flopping on the issues, while Ford was consistent.

4. The voting public is stupid and Ford kept his platform simple- Stop the gravy train and subways to Scarborough.

5. Torontonians (and Canadian) have short term memories and Smitherman screw ups were more recent than Fords.

6. Torontonians (and Canadian) don't give a damn about a politicians personal life, so the public didn't see Fords screw ups as their problem, however the public cares about how a politician spends their money and  Smitherman squandered away $1 billion in taxes payer's money
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 7:15pm
^^LOL, I knew you would object to the comments about the suburbs but there are some other things in this article that he explains well and in a simple language

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 15 2013 at 7:15pm
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mickie mickie wrote:

Speaking from Canada, through out all of this he has NOT dropped in the polls.

He has actually risen by 10% in supporters.
Besides the fact that he is a crack head, he has done well for the City.

You guys should see people he hangs with, straight mafia king pins.
They were saying on the radio, how do we know if he wasn't taking bribes? We don't but why do we care?
I say if he is doing his JOB I don't care if he wants to kill himself slowly. That's his prerogative.

They have footage of him peeing outside on a side walk which is illegal here, you will be ticketed on the spot.

Also drinking straight out of vodka bottles publicly, walking and staggering etc...

WOW

Wait a minute. yesterday when I listened to the news, they said that he was finally losing support. When did his popularity rise to 10%? I think that was before yesterday, before the latest eating p*ussy rant. I need to follow the news tonight to see what they're saying. It's a roller coaster ride with him.

Dude is hilarious, though. He really don't give a fvck at this point. I've been following this whole saga like it's a soap opera.

@ bolded, this was what I heard yesterday on the news too: that his support had dropped and many people want him to resign now.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:29pm
OMFG that council meeting was hilariousLOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456