FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Braids 101: For Newbies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
samanthajones67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthajones67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Braids 101: For Newbies
    Posted: May 30 2007 at 1:36am
dp

Edited by samanthajones67 - Feb 22 2008 at 2:41am
Sponsored Links

bayb3pisces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayb3pisces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 12:13pm
bump!
Excellent Thread. Mods, make this a sticky!
bayb3pisces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bayb3pisces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 12:19pm
http://growafrohairlong.com/takingoutplaits.html

this is a good video for removing braids w/ build up.
senoj0313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senoj0313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 4:21pm
Hi, 
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say thank you for having an area for those of us that are new the the baraid scene.  I've had braids a few years back and the experience was not a good one.  That was at the time when the micro-braids with the loose ends was just coming out.  They looked great but I think either my hair wasn't ready or the hair used was too heavy for my own hair.  What happened is my own hair broke off from the weight of the braids.  (ouch)  My hair is very thin and fine, even without any perm.  But along stroy gone bad.  Dead

I'm now at that point to try it all  again. Embarrassed I'm looking at getting the micro done again with human hair this time, and very micro since my hair is thin, loose ends. I don't want it long, cause I'm use to just short hair anyway.  Just looking for mangagement with about lenght to the base of my ear.  Are there any suggestions from an again newbee?  What to look for in a stylist?, Is the wet-n-wavy the way to go? What should I ask of the stylist, cause you know they love to do their own thing?

Confused

Thanks! 

Edited by senoj0313 - May 30 2007 at 4:22pm
Joi77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joi77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2007 at 8:56pm
This is great, Samantha!! Very informative. I need to catch up!!

I need to find JuicyOne's posts about Freetress...

Oh and BUMP!!
samanthajones67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthajones67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 1:28am
Thanks Joi! Research assistants!!! I love it!!!!!

PM with any finds!
sj
mrscutiepie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrscutiepie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 8:38am
BUMP...I love it Samantha...LETS MAKE IT A STICKY!!!!!!!
brownskindoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownskindoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2007 at 12:25pm
which album in your fotki tells you how to remove your braids? And what is your password?
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2007 at 7:36am
Mods Sticky Pleaze!

Edited by SoDivine - Jun 01 2007 at 7:37am
mrscutiepie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrscutiepie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2007 at 8:55am
BUMB
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic