Extensions Plus

Impressive hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Impressive hair
    Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 6:50am
I ordered closures from there and was not impressed there were so many short hairs, not nice at all. Just not what I expected from their reviews. Order with caution these look like they came from the cheapest ali vender there is.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 2:13pm
Wow, I didnt even know they sold closures. I was just looking on their site at hair for my birthday. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 2:22pm
Yes wish I never ordered it such a waste ...Dont buy it you've been warned! I wish I knew how to post pic to show them. They have all the matching closures to the hair they sell.

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Oct 17 2016 at 2:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2016 at 4:18pm
Did you contact them, closures cost too much for that?
impressive-hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote impressive-hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2016 at 2:15am
I am sorry, you did not like the closures, but why did you not tell us and have them returned?  Also please understand that for every long hair on a closure there is also a shorter strand, since the single strands are knotted on the net (or whatever base). Did you order for our cuticle intact closures or the regular kind?

We really try our best to keep all customers happy, but this requires that issues are at least reported to us in order to solve them.

Edited by impressive-hair - Oct 18 2016 at 2:17am
bellahairNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahairNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 9:59am
LADIES!

This is Carol from New York Bella Hair company, We have our own hair factory in China with more than 15 years experience. Now we have a showroom and storage in Queens, New York.

We provide all kinds of 100% human virgin bundle hair, closure, frontal and wigs in all different textures. All of our hair can be dyed ,bleached, washed and permed. and also high quality hair that is no shedding,no tangling and no smell. 

We provide private labeling, customization and drop shipping  as well. 

The price list has been attached. Welcome to inquiry any time! more discount on big bulk. You are very welcome to visit our company so you can feel the amazing quality.

I am looking forward to have busienss relationship with you!

New York Bella Hair Company
address: 63-44 Saunders St,Rego Park ,NY, 11374

PHONE:6462265059
FINAL PRICE IS SUBJECT TO MY QUOTATION

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 11:27am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 3:31pm
I always had silk closures never had this kind and I just threw them in the drawer the quality was not what I expected so I have 2 unused closures which I paid 150+for. Wasnt sure how to ship it back or if I could return them.

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Oct 19 2016 at 3:34pm
impressive-hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote impressive-hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2016 at 4:40am
The quality of our closures is very good, since you did not use them, I dont know how you can tell its bad quality. I explained the short hairs, every lace closure has them and they are not noticeable if you know how to handle them.
Honestly customers like this make me upset. Why not contact the seller and clear things up before claiming the quality is bad?

I just wrote you an email, that I will take the closures back, even though the period for a return has expired.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2016 at 9:32am
It is usually best to contact the vendor before making a post, some things that could have been a non issue turn into something larger than it needs to be.

I hope everything is resolved ....

I have never ordered from Impressive but the times I have known people who have, any issue they had was resolved. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic