Extensions Plus

What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What would you do?
    Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Lexy5028 Lexy5028 wrote:

Sweetheart run the heck out of their home. I moved out my parents home when I was 17, paid rent, went to school full time and had a full time job. It was hard but I did it. The fact that they or he is saying this, shows they or he may be tired of you being there and wants you to leave. You can find a full time job, build your credit and leave. You have overstayed your welcome. Last always try to be independent and remember people don't owe you anything. I get that you want to save but budget yourself and you will be fine. Another thing you should do is reconsider your relationship with this guy? It appears he does not love you like you would hope or think?

I feel like the love is still there, he was just mad at the fact I wasn't paying anything. Now that I am paying things have been going better between us. But I have been here long enough. As far as the bolded goes he just mentioned this today. I guess that will be the next step in this journey.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

girl, you need to act fast, those people want you paying or out, so you need to start paying some rent or just get a new job fast and move. don't let them do the moving for you

I pay now...and ever since then things have been going a lot better go figure. But I'm still looking for a full time job so I can move out.
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2016 at 12:50am
Sweetheart run the heck out of their home. I moved out my parents home when I was 17, paid rent, went to school full time and had a full time job. It was hard but I did it. The fact that they or he is saying this, shows they or he may be tired of you being there and wants you to leave. You can find a full time job, build your credit and leave. You have overstayed your welcome. Last always try to be independent and remember people don't owe you anything. I get that you want to save but budget yourself and you will be fine. Another thing you should do is reconsider your relationship with this guy? It appears he does not love you like you would hope or think?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2016 at 3:07pm
girl, you need to act fast, those people want you paying or out, so you need to start paying some rent or just get a new job fast and move. don't let them do the moving for you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2016 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

you don't like the nanny idea? how about working as a waitress? can you drive? you could work as a uber or lyft driver. i posted downstairs, on Money sub-forum about renting a car with uber program. But you need to be in NJ....

you could also do live-in nanny, which means you live with the family you work for, but be careful to not be taken advantage of..some people think because their nanny lives with them, she has to work around the clock

The nanny idea is cool, I may actually just do it. Also I was
thinking of taking a bartending class. That tip money would do me some good.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2016 at 3:17pm
you don't like the nanny idea? how about working as a waitress? can you drive? you could work as a uber or lyft driver. i posted downstairs, on Money sub-forum about renting a car with uber program. But you need to be in NJ....

you could also do live-in nanny, which means you live with the family you work for, but be careful to not be taken advantage of..some people think because their nanny lives with them, she has to work around the clock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 7:30am
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

I think your BF suggested you going to another state to find a job because maybe there are no jobs where you are. I believe you said you're in CT right? You can look for a job in NYC and take the Metro North to and from work.

Like the other poster said you over stayed your welcome and you should think of something fast before you get kicked out. Hate to say it but I have kicked out a couple of people who've stayed with me after they've over stayed their welcome. I just called it tough love

I live in southern CT and it is very hard to get a job here. I have been looking in both NY and CT but still no luck. I am thinking of just getting a second part time job and calling it a day.
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 8:38pm
I think your BF suggested you going to another state to find a job because maybe there are no jobs where you are. I believe you said you're in CT right? You can look for a job in NYC and take the Metro North to and from work.

Like the other poster said you over stayed your welcome and you should think of something fast before you get kicked out. Hate to say it but I have kicked out a couple of people who've stayed with me after they've over stayed their welcome. I just called it tough love
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 6:18pm
yeah, if you work as babysitter you get paid under the table.
you need references to do so, and you could ask a friend to pretend to be your references. try not to work with infants because they require extra care and you need extensive experience because they do not have a schedule, depending of the age.

get CPR & first aid certified and go for it. i recommend sittercity.com and care.com to search for jobs as a nanny. you live in NYC? i guess you could charge 15 an hour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Pebbles2511 Pebbles2511 wrote:

GO HUSTLE ----- I didnt mean anything illegal hun. i meant baby sit, clean house and do stuff like that...its money that isnt taxed. learn to braid hair or do nails...thats what i meant.

I hustled boo and it wasnt illegal. I forgot I am speaking to an American lol...to you that means drugs. thats not what i meant.

Shoot, times like this I wish I knew how to do hair. Thanks for the ideas.

Edited by 4BFabulousity - Apr 27 2016 at 5:22pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic