BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 985>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 Random Thoughts/Comments/Chat Thread
    Posted: Sep 06 2019 at 6:02pm

I feel the same way about my damn job lmao!!!!

Anywho question, I have a daughter who is soon to be 19 in a matter of days. I've taken care of her for all her life, besides when she turned 17-18 and has gotten her own job, she was able to buy her own little clothes, shoes, hair. etc. However she is grown yes, and I feel it's now time for her to pay rent. it's time for her to learn to take on responsibility, and i'm giving it too her light. So I told her and I've been telling her for a long time now that once she's 19, it's rent time....for starters $150, I could of been harsh and just said $200. 

So she is having a real problem with having to pay up. Like she has a major problem with paying to the point where she says she'll just sleep in her car. Shocked So she's pissin me off tbh, she's always been selfish and thinks about herself. She doesn't contribute nothing in the household, not even tissue, a bottle of ketchup maybe? No soap, toothpaste....and to top it off she uses my got dang washing powder like she really helps me out. 

So am I wrong for charging her rent now that she's soon to be 19? 
Anybody else going thru or has went thru this stuff before?

P.S. Im so tired AngrySleepy
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2019 at 6:20pm
I hope that Diane and her family are safe in The Bahamas
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2019 at 6:48pm
I want to quit my job tomorrow. Like fk this shyt about everything there.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Aug 05 2019 at 6:48pm
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2019 at 12:40pm
Hey FAITH2002

I happen to pop over here to see what was going on.
Saw you posted.

Hope all is well

Things are quiet here in DC. Not too hot today.

Does anyone know how to post a picture on here from your computer?

I am trying to post a picture of her home décor and I can't get it done right.

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2019 at 1:34am
Hi ladies
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2019 at 7:06pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2019 at 3:11pm
Lol
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2019 at 7:19pm
my original bhm start dateShocked and I lurked for close to a year after registering bc i did not know how to activate the bhm account, so I really joined arounf 2004LOL:

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2019 at 7:12pm
I luv y'all Heart
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2019 at 10:40pm
Today was a great day ❤❤❤❤❤
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 985>
  Share Topic