Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dr Oz 2016 "Day off Diet"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr Oz 2016 "Day off Diet"
    Posted: Jan 04 2016 at 7:30pm
Cool  So I looked at this show today,  and like most people, we're looking for the next best or newest thing.
Still  need to lose 25-30 lbs.

Does anyone want to join me ???

Go to  DrOz.com to get the details.

This site can be used to track your weight loss.   You don't need to post your starting weight,  but it can be used as a Journal to track your meals and weight loss.   It will be helpful to see what you're eating during any given week, and post your loss every 7 days.   Also,  see which foods are most agreeable to your best weight loss efforts.

On  'The day off'  you can post what you consumed and track your gain or maintain,  so you can see what agrees with your body, and make changes.  It is all about variety.

I cannot start right now because there are  left-overs in my refrigerator that need to be consumed, while doing it in a healthier manner.   When this is gone (the Pork),  I will post my starting date and what I lost after 7 days.  I will like to commit to at least 60 days (2 months).

If I can lose 10-15 lbs during 60 days,  or close to it,  this can become a lifestyle.  

My goal is not to be skinny,  but just  fit onto my size 8-10 clothing.  Anything less will be too much work,  which will be a major fail.

I will print the foods list and keep them available,  because from what  I've seen  it is not way off the norm.

Don't let me do this alone Cry Cry 
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2016 at 2:06am
THE PLAN

Start the Day-Off Diet to help you reach your weight-loss goals this year. Building on past successful diet plans, along with adding in the latest science from top experts Dr. Oz's new plan gives you the one thing you've always wanted in a diet – a day off! Pick one day a week to splurge and eat whatever you want while on the plan, which will help you stick to it and get results that last. 

The building blocks of the plan are simple.  After starting your day with hot water with lemon, your daily menu will include the options to eat or drink your breakfast,  and then plan out your lunch,  dinner,  and snacks for the rest of the day with the help of this shopping list.   Plus,  don't forget to take the Day-Off Diet assessment to find out which social support group you belong in as you start the plan.   With this many tips and tools on top of a day to take completely off,  this diet is an easy,  healthy lifestyle change that you can really sustain. 

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 9:19pm
Don't know why I was waiting to start this program until I've gotten rid of stuff in the refrigerator..

Duh !!!    This is a DAY OFF diet.  I can still have this stuff on the day off of my choosing.

However,  I decided to have my last bit of Wine , for now.....this weekend Beer

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 7:30pm
Finally started the DAY OFF DIET Clap.  So far so good.  I opted to just stick with my allotted Protein and have my veggies.   That did not work out too well.  
Breakfast was great,  but I was too full to have the yogurt and fruit.  
Lunch was mid-afternoon,  and I was happy to have my brown rice with stir-fry chicken and veggies.  This is not leaving me with room for dinner.  I may just have a small salad with an egg later.
Maybe with time, and with the addition of exercise,  I may be able to eat more.
I am okay, as long as I don't feel the urge to eat more than I'm allowed.

Cool
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 9:28pm
Still not able to have every meal.    Filling up on veggies at Lunch,  that Dinner becomes a 'snack'.
 So far I am loving this way of eating.  It's pretty close to the way I have been eating except it uses chicken breast instead of thighs which I love.   Measuring things like meat and rice....I will have to get used toErmm.  Thankfully I have a food scale from my Atkins days.

Cool
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2016 at 10:48pm
Beginning to love the lemon water in the morning.  Lately I have been having 2 cups each morning,  and I finally realize I am starting my day with 32 ounces of water accounted for Thumbs Up.
After only 4 days,  I plan to take my "day off" tomorrow.  It's my Costco day, and I am a taster LOL.
Have not gotten on the scale yet, and don't expect to have that high first-week weight loss because I started drinking the "magic soup" late in December,  and continued using it as meal replacement once or twice a day since then.  However, I am certain that something has happened because a 'certain' pair of jeans is fitting more comfortably.
My exercise this week consisted of walking to the kitchen for coffee or food,  and to the bathroom Embarrassed .   Hopefully I will be more ambitious next week.

Hug
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2016 at 11:27am
4 LBS LOST IN 4 DAYS !!!!!
TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS...I'M OVER THE MOON WITH EXCITEMENT.  
NO EXERCISE,  AND LOTS OF FOOD. 
 STILL DRINKING MY 2 CARAFES OF COFFEE EACH DAY.
WILL START SOME LIGHT EXERCISE...PROMISE TO MYSELF, BECAUSE I'M SOOOO ENCOURAGED.

Clap ClapHug
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 2:12am
congrats! keep updating with ur stats even if its for self reference 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2016 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Chey Chey wrote:

congrats! keep updating with ur stats even if its for self reference 

Thank you Chey,  I appreciate your encouragement.
I plan to do it seriously for 10 week at least.  Then adapt it into my life because it's easy enough,  and I don't have to buy things I don't already eat, except for chicken breast.  I just miss my PorkLOL.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2016 at 12:47pm
Total loss for Week-1.....5 lbs  (actually 4.9 lbs. I rounded up Wink)

Week-2 starts today.
My goal for the second week is to lose at least 2 lbs.   
Exercise 15-30 minutes daily Tongue.  
It's ambitious, but I will give it my best effort.
I will weigh again next Tuesday (26th Jan), and take my 'day-off' on Saturday.

Cool

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic