Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Finally, feeling GREAT & FINALLY losing weight!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Finally, feeling GREAT & FINALLY losing weight!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
TexasMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally, feeling GREAT & FINALLY losing weight!
    Posted: May 08 2015 at 1:16pm
If you're ready to make a change in your health and in the process lose weight Plexus may be just what you need.  I personally had suffered from insomnia for more than 20yrs.  and had a terrible time losing weight.  After seeing a friend of mine drop 60+lbs. in about 4 months I decided to take a chance.  After just 3weeks not only have  I lost a total of 15 inches (arms, thighs, waist and hips combined) but I have slept at least 7 hours every single night and I have energy to get through the day and do everything I need to do.  EVERY night.  Plant based, no harsh chemicals and good for you...what else can you ask for?  If you really want to change how you feel every single day, I strongly recommend the pink drink.  Think about it, wouldn't it be great to not only feel awesome everyday but to shed some extra weight in the process?  Message me and I will be more than happy to tell you how this Plexus has changed me. http://www.teamyoungblood.myplexusproducts.com/
Sponsored Links

lislis111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lislis111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2015 at 1:59pm
scammmm chrome-extension://fcdjadjbdihbaodagojiomdljhjhjfho//atd. -

Edited by lislis111 - May 18 2015 at 2:01pm
TexasMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2015 at 7:36pm
It's now been 2 1/2 months and I'm down almost 30lbs., I'm more focused, I have WAY more energy, my skin is softer and I sleep like a baby.  My husband and my parents are also on it now and they are all doing wonderfully.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic