Extensions Plus

Good moisturiser for oily skin

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
msnewboobies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msnewboobies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good moisturiser for oily skin
    Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 4:59pm
I have pretty oily skin. Lately, I have been drinking 2 cups of spearmint tea a day and it helps a lot. 
But as for a daily moisturizer, I really like la roche posay mineral anthelios spf 50 lotion. It's a physical sunscreen - chemical ones irritate my skin and supposedly damage your skin. It has some silicones in it that help control oil production. Some other ones that are good that some poeple like are coola but that one makes my makeup ball up. 
beautypedia.com is a good site for different skin care and makeup reviews. They explain what is good and why or what's bad and why. 
Sponsored Links

hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 11:43am
I have super oily skin and the only thing that has worked for me is....MORE OIL. 
I met with this skincare and makeup professional who said my skin was producing oil because it lacked moisture. So I started washing with this oil face wash (DHC Deep Cleansing Oil makeup) and using vitamin E every other NIGHT and Celephol in the mornings. 
I still get oily but it is under control. 
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2016 at 12:07pm
I use an asian/local brand called celeteque. It's a gel type moisturizer. It works for me though I switched to their acne line for moisturizer since the original one contains dimeticone. I NEVER use cream type moisturizers and moisturizers that contain vitamin e as it aggravates my oilies and causes comedones on my face. Basically, my moiturizer has to be of gel consitency, water-like and contains no ingredients my face hates.
coolmint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolmint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2016 at 5:52am
I am in the same position. I would like to find a good moisturizer as well.
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2015 at 8:24pm
My day moisturizer is aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer (it's oil free and very lightweight) and nightly is eterna 27. The eterna is very heavy that's why I only use it as a night cream, but it works so well. It just sinks into your skin, and I haven't found one bad review about it
daisygrace88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daisygrace88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2015 at 3:51am
You can use Dermaxsol cream of Solvaderm brand. Its a moisturizer with with SPF 30. It is known for hydrating skin leaving it soft and smooth. It gets easily absorbed in skin and thus gives a glowing look. And this product is tested by dermatologist. So you don't have to worry about the side effects. I hope this piece of information will help you sort your problems. Take care!
Teedee04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teedee04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2015 at 9:06am
I am in the same position. I would like to find a good moisturizer with spf that doesn't cause breakouts and is good for oily acne prone skin...
Flyymami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyymami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2015 at 11:10am
I have tried over a dozen moisturisers but I still can't seem to find a moisturiser that doesn't leave my face looking greasy I used to suffer from acne but nowadays luckily my only concern is finding a moisturiser that will give me a matte finish. I've noticed that whenever I don't have moisturiser on my face, my face actually looks better and clearer. But as soon as I put it on I feel like my face looks greasy and dull. Do any of you know of a really good moisturiser that I can add to my skincare regime? Preferably one that will make my skin look fresh, dewy and glowing. At the moment I'm using Mac Studio moisture cream with SP15. Also any suggestion for a good sun protection to use will be really helpful.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic