Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

1st custom u part from Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st custom u part from Aliexpress
    Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 7:22am
So I just ordered what will be my first u part wig from aliexpress. I was told I will recieve it within 5 days

Specs:
Straight chinese hair
0.5x4 u part space
16 inches long
Capless type
130% density

Price: $116

What should I expect?
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 8:39pm
You went and bought it which vendor you decided to go with... the density isaverage, and it its straight chinese hair its going to have some density to it... By the measurements of the u part i can only believe they are talking about the length and the width of the parting. But that seems like a little wide u shape... Does the u part u ordered comes with a separate closure?? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 2:52am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

You went and bought it which vendor you decided to go with... the density isaverage, and it its straight chinese hair its going to have some density to it... By the measurements of the u part i can only believe they are talking about the length and the width of the parting. But that seems like a little wide u shape... Does the u part u ordered comes with a separate closure?? 

It's 0.5x4 meaning 1/2 inch width by 4 inches length. It's actually the most narrow U Shape option
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 4:40am
Oh ok. My bad I thought it was the other way around I was thinking lenght×width
... but that's actually good then... let us know how it works out for you though.. the only u part wig I seen from aliexpress was through you r uber Jaz Jackson and her u shape was very wide. However I believe it's because they also send a closure with the package in c a sew if you want to attach it

Edited by kandyse1988 - Mar 26 2015 at 4:41am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 4:44am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Oh ok. My bad I thought it was the other way around I was thinking lenght×width
... but that's actually good then... let us know how it works out for you though.. the only u part wig I seen from aliexpress was through you r uber Jaz Jackson and her u shape was very wide. However I believe it's because they also send a closure with the package in c a sew if you want to attach it

Yeah I've seen that one and it looks practical. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2015 at 4:12pm
Well here I am. Got the coins but too scared to push through with order and pay. Still deciding I'f I'm going to save up more for the higher quality but expensive local hair. Too afraid to be screwed.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2015 at 4:57pm
I am confused based on your op . You cancel the order before shipping ? TIA
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 12:22am
Right. So you made a thread to announce that you had ordered a wig, but you really had not. Please clarify...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 1:41am

Im gone sit next to India and NJ cause im confused as well.....Confused

So you made a thread to ask about a imaginary wig you didnt order?
You made a post that was really a random thought about a wig you dreamed you ordered?
You made a thread, told a lie Confused about a wig that you said you bought but just looked at it on Aliexpress, put it in your cart but never bought?

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 1:45am
I'm no fortune teller BUT $116, and Aliexpress should have been your first clue that the wig is a NO. If you want better quality hair you will have to pay for it and it wont come from any Ali store no matter what anyone says. 

I have my thoughts and things dont add up with you and some of your posts, but Ill sit, watch and let it unfold. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic