Extensions Plus

Anyone still order from Indique or EP?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone still order from Indique or EP?
    Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 8:00pm
just wondering if anyone has purchased from either of these suppliers recently? is so, what did you buy and how was the quality? I ordered ep natural body several years ago which i loved and sold on this board , and indique relaxed texture which was great. Just looking for a vendor to buy virgin hair from
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 8:28pm
i remeber when i got into the real virgin hair game how i became a member here, i had narrowed it down to indique OR hairaddictonline.com i ONLY went with hairaddictonline.com because when i started communicating with both companies rachael from hair addict popped me emails quick, on point and like she really gave a care bout what i was doingLOL and to this day she STILL doesStar so hands down im RECOMMENDING hairaddictonline.com babyStar
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 8:35pm
^^

Thanks for sharing! what do u purchase from them and how long does it last?

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 8:41pm
I gave EP one last chance last year . The hair is too silky and the relax looks like brillo pads now .
I never purchase Indique . I am trying to find a old Indian vendor I use to love . I made a topic about the hair back in 2009 with pictures , but I think the name change . Indiahair.net /com ? The hair arrive in a potato sack straight from the temples lol .
Chey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 8:49pm
^ hey india, was it a company that sold by the pound? i remember indianhairs.com but they only sold by the pound 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 9:01pm
Hey Chey .^^ Long time since I seen your post . I think you may be right . I purchase 2lbs . I have the hair in my stash . I need to go way back in my inbox lol . I will send you a message once I find the vendor name . I am going to ask Sam to renew all my old hair . The hair game is crazy .
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 2:51am
We have an indique in chicago.....I wasn't impressed.....I spend that much money I want something impressive.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2015 at 6:14am
I have not purchased from EP in a while...my last purchase of EPRT was good and still going strong.

I purchased raw Indian hair October of last year and it was good hair.    Very curly and not super silky.   I swear I forgot his name. but the thread in on the first page...a thread new indian hair vendor or something like that.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 11:15am
I brought some EP silky relax in December and I love that hair. The quality is still good and everyone gave me compliments. There was barely any shedding for the 2 mths I had it installed and some of my wefts were cut. I got some snags when the hair was dirty but one brush and no tangles. A year prior I brought EP zig zag wavy which is tangle and shed free even after coloring it and its over a year old but I dont care too much for the frizzness that comes with virgin Indian hair. The zig zag holds an awesome curl too..no lie I curled my wig in Jan and wore it 2 days, put it on my mannequin head because I got Epsrt installed and yesterday I took the wig out the closet and the loose curls are still in it 2mths later. Oh and I only used 6oz of silky relaxed 10,12,14 with a closure.

Edited by mzsophisticated - Mar 16 2015 at 11:19am
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 12:56pm
I purchased some more EPRT last month. I absolutely love this hair and get frequent compliments. I typically use EPSRT with no issue and was a little nervous about the RT due to being concerned about the swelling and it getting too puffy. But I have no issues regarding thst at all. I flat iron and curl, add a little chi silk infusion and I'm good to go. To avoid using too much heat I pin curl at night. My wefts are cut and I hVe no shedding or tangling.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic