FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 73>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
itty27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itty27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Indian Vendor Review **PIC HEAVY**
    Posted: Apr 16 2018 at 10:43am
So I went to their website and it says “suspended”. It was just working last week! Anyone else got the same message?
Sponsored Links

ruthierhymez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruthierhymez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 8:59am
The thing is one of the largest hair temples auctions indian hair online now(since 2014 I think), but only to businesses and you have to go pick up the hair(unprocessed, unwefted, 90% full of nits/lice, not measured, so mixed lentghs 4' to 37') in india. Which is why is harder to find genuine raw indian hair now. So the company who bids the highest gets the hair, and in turn charge 200-300 on a 20" bundle. The price of authentic remy hair is only getting higher.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2018 at 2:05pm
They are on Instagram as remy_exporters . Purchased a while back, but my last 4 purchases have been from Arrow Exim, the only thing with Arrow is that their curly hair is wavy, so I end up cold-wave perming the hair to the desired textured curls.

Edited by marie67 - Jan 17 2018 at 2:06pm
hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2018 at 8:57am
At this point in the game I'm willing to put money on the Indian vendors rather than these American ones. *Patiently waits until tax time*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2017 at 12:46pm
That sucks because the hair I ordered from them 2 years ago I had made into a wig that I wore on Christmas and it was giving circa old Wagmans tea. Cry
ncimfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ncimfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2017 at 1:53pm
I orderes the hair because of this thread I ordered 6 bundles. Like other people are saying its nice out of the package but tangled in 2 weeks and turned into a mess. Not much shedding but the quality of the hair is horrible I couldnt even comb through it without it tangling after my install I will never order from them again. AVOID AVOID AVOID
CoCoBlackHair View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoCoBlackHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2017 at 4:30am
it helps a lot to help people to get good products.
Blkgirlmagick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkgirlmagick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 5:26am
Originally posted by cutesabrine cutesabrine wrote:

I have been a regular customer for 2 years of this company and the last two orders this month and may, the hair has been terrible, it has looked nice out if the packet but once installed it tangles and feels like Barbie doll hair, I found I had to brush it every 5 minutes and it still tangled and matted up in a mess even if I just sat in one place . His quality has gone way downhill , I got 6 bundles, 3 slightly wavy and 3 slightly curly. The wigs were unwearable after 2 days. I called him and he straight up refused a refund of to even consider the hair was BAD hair . I've even had much better hair from that terrible site AliExpress. He then blacked me on wassup. Hard earned money down the drain . It's a shame as he used to have nice hair but it seems them IV's are now doing worse hair than the CV's.
Terrible customer services for a regular client .

cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2017 at 1:07pm
I have been a regular customer for 2 years of this company and the last two orders this month and may, the hair has been terrible, it has looked nice out if the packet but once installed it tangles and feels like Barbie doll hair, I found I had to brush it every 5 minutes and it still tangled and matted up in a mess even if I just sat in one place . His quality has gone way downhill , I got 6 bundles, 3 slightly wavy and 3 slightly curly. The wigs were unwearable after 2 days. I called him and he straight up refused a refund of to even consider the hair was BAD hair . I've even had much better hair from that terrible site AliExpress. He then blacked me on wassup. Hard earned money down the drain . It's a shame as he used to have nice hair but it seems them IV's are now doing worse hair than the CV's.
Terrible customer services for a regular client .
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2017 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by melodyoflife melodyoflife wrote:

Hey guys. I just wanted to post a quick review. This is my second time ordering from this vendor. I ordered 2 bundles of 18 and 20 inch very curly. I was processing through PayPal and kept getting and error message. So I utilized the chat feature and an invoice was sent and paid within 15 minutes .

I placed my order on Thursday morning and received the bundles on Monday. At first glance they appeared to be only slightly wavy. But they curled up very nicely after washing. I usually wear my curly hair straight for one week and curly for two weeks then repeat the process . The hair straightened extremely well. But..... it does not hold a curl. And that's where I'm disappointed. I know some of the ladies say wear straight hair straight and curly hair curly but I dont.

I'll try to come back and post pics after I put on my face lol.
   Sorry to tell you this but soft Indian hair doesnt hold hot curls well, its the nature of their hair. The hair wet sets well however.

Edited by marie67 - Aug 11 2017 at 9:00pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 73>
  Share Topic