Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

freakos come here.....Gaggedblack.com --??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: freakos come here.....Gaggedblack.com --??
    Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

ohhhShocked...so bounty eats pums????

and nah i didnt see Kartel's tick ridden one...what it look like??

every jamaican citizen knows a chick bounty killa has eaten out and every jamaican knows two chicks lexus/mr lexx has eaten out! gyal weh you deh. why you think beenie kept saying "mouth water cant breed gyal?" Cry angel pretty much admitted same

how does it look? answer: "Mi cock.y longer than mi nine" it has length but is slim. I may o may not have seen it in the flesh

yes you did, whose penis do you think Lisa Hype was sucking? and the other girl with that rooster wig and candy the one with the tweety bird tattoo? he released them himself then run out lisa from the camp talmbout thats not wat the empire stands for etc etc check that assassin song and others about not starring por,n to make headlines /hit songsetc etc (before demarco and tommy lees videos)/releasing

LOL!
mi heard about those pics but didnt see them --the kartel ones. long skinny penises are so disgusting looking. gross.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

every jamaican citizen knows a chick bounty killa has eaten out and every jamaican knows two chicks lexus/mr lexx has eaten out! gyal weh you deh. why you think beenie kept saying "mouth water cant breed gyal?" Cry angel pretty much admitted same

how does it look? answer: "Mi cock.y longer than mi nine" it has length but is slim. I may o may not have seen it in the flesh

yes you did, whose penis do you think Lisa Hype was sucking? and the other girl with that rooster wig and candy the one with the tweety bird tattoo? he released them himself then run out lisa from the camp talmbout thats not wat the empire stands for etc etc check that assassin song and others about not starring por,n to make headlines /hit songsetc etc (before demarco and tommy lees videos)/releasing
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:07pm

ZJ Liquid was a dirty dawg too had 2 girls pregnant same time and while he was with milk. guess who went to school with one of the BMs?Tongue wonder how she is now or where?

mix up gyalLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:05pm

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:02pm
you never hear womb broom yet? lolol ir even womb tickler. it can refer to a person but most commonly is the little hair they grow below the bottom lip. its a vybz kartel line and we've all seen that penis

ZJ Liquid was a dirty dawg too had 2 girls pregnant same time and while he was with milk. guess who went to school with one of the BMs?Tongue wonder how she is now or where?

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 04 2014 at 5:04pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

how much do these girls get paid for stuff like this? I want to know what their self-worth cost?

i bet not alot more than reg PICS
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:59pm

milk had sex with kartel (ive said same on this here forum) but my cousin refused to tell me the source of his info! I'm inclined to believe she forked bounty killa as well from good sources and the line "you drink of milk with your little spoon tongue, when the girls dem see killa them say the womb broom come"

womb broom?????
i bet he one of them kneegrows packin' like 2.7 inches erect

Milk nasty to mix up wid dem fleabag deh. Ugh.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:54pm

Omg no.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:52pm
these girls are almost always drugged up
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:52pm
I don't like seeing white men in a dominant role over black women

And once vomiting starts in any situation, the sex appeal is gone..and I like watching pretty extreme stuff.

Ew I saw one where the dude was smashing her face in the vomit. Both were black. But yeah that was disgusting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style