Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nick Cannon and Mariah getting Messy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick Cannon and Mariah getting Messy
    Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

let me be your charity nick

Word. LOL
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 8:26pm
WoW....2 milll though
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 6:50am
let me be your charity nick
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 6:34am
He still looks early 20s to me with that baby face
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 1:41am
nick is trying to stunt. 
summary: 

he wore some 2 million dollar custom shoes to the americas got talent finale… later said on twitter that he was donating them to charity... 
tryna show he aint got no worries 

Nick Cannon’s personal life may be falling apart, but his net worth is as strong as ever. Mariah Carey’s husband showed off his burgeoning wealth by wearing $2 million shoes to the America's Got Talent finale this week.

The $2 million shoes came courtesy of jewelry designer Jason Arasheben, who added 14,000 white diamonds set in white gold to a pair of patent-leather Tom Fords. The process took nearly a year, as Arasheben and his team went through seven pairs of shoes before getting the footwear just right.  Cannon’s customized kicks contain 340 carats and are currently being reviewed by theGuinness Book of World Records to see if they are truly the mos

“Not very often do I get a request for the most expensive shoes in the world,” Jason Arashebentold Women's Wear Daily. “When Nick approached me last year, he said he wanted to make history and be so over the top. He wanted to set a new standard in diamonds. ‘How can we make the most expensive pair of shoes in the world and make this finale special?’”

And after spending a good chunk of his net worth on these $2 million shoes, Nick Cannon does not even plan to keep them for more than a few days. Instead, the AGT host announced via Twitter that he is donating them to charity.

Clearly, Nick Cannon can afford to spend $2 million on shoes he only wore for one night. It is just another sign of how much his net worth has grown in recent years. His career continues to thrive, while  his wife, Mariah Carey, is struggling to maintain high album sales. This juxtaposition has taken a toll on the marriage and led to a swirl of divorce rumors.

And while Nick Cannon continues to improve his net worth, Mariah Carey drains their bank account with her various expenses. She even reportedly spends 46,000 annually just on spa getaways for their dogs.

“He is working like 12 gigs now and is worth close to $70 million,” a source said of Nick Cannon’s net worth. “He’s the breadwinner [while Mariah] has been overspending and draining her fortune.”

It’s no wonder that Nick Cannon reportedly wants to redo their pre-nup to reflect his growing net worth. This might allow him to get a greater share of the family’s assets if he does file for divorce.

Even so, Cannon’s growing finances could cost him if he and Mariah Carey split up. Carey might try to argue that she deserves half of his money because much of his success came after they got married. So if the stars do decide to separate, things could get messy.

Edited by coconess - Sep 20 2014 at 2:14am
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

what does the question about weight have to do with a christian book?
that sonofabytch lying.
team mariah. 

And on the 8th day, God said " Thou shall count thy calories."
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:33pm
I hope she drags his ass.....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:12pm
HE KNOWS DAMN WELL NOBODY IS GOING TO BELIEVE THOSE QUESTIONS WERE FROM A BOOK LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:02pm
so Mariah is divorcing him because of the dad.
I'd hate having him as a FIL.

thankful that my FIL was awesome. Miss him. RIP

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 27 2014 at 7:03pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

His questions are suspect.  Plus his questions are all one-sided. As if a man's point a view is all that matters......FOH.

If you're married then your husbands opinions on those things would def matter. 

I didnt see it as a gender issue just big marital conflit questions.

Plus he is kin to Nick of course he is gonna speak on Nick's behalf

Apparently you didn't READ the entire sentence.  I SAID AS IF A MAN'S POINT OF VIEW IS ALL THAT MATTERS.  In a marriage, a husband's views is not what all that matters in a relationship.  BOTH the husband and wife's views count in a marriage.  So the father is wrong and along with your last post.

I'm married and I have been married for many years.  In my marriage, both mine and my husband's views and opinions count......equally.  So I think you need to rethink your post and I really hope that you don't have that type of thinking in your relationships because you're really not doing yourself any favors.  

Girl bye.

I didn't take it as a gender issue.
He's related to Nick of course he will take Nick's side.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style