Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Wagmans is Leaving Us!:-(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryPrincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagmans is Leaving Us!:-(
    Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 10:09pm
I'm very interested in any good alternatives to Wagman's  RAW virgin curly.  It was the best curls I have gotten since NatureGirl.  NatureGirl broke my heart when they closed shop.  Now Wagman's!  I don't want to go back to picking through nitty hair and greys or being sent steamed hair claiming to be raw VIRGIN curls.  I'm gonna have a stroke just thinking about it.  Indique has good curly but OMG those prices!
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Brooke@RC Brooke@RC wrote:

They are not reopening, they have sold the rights to use their website......

So some cheaper supplier made a deal to take their website, as it said earlier in the week that they were closed and that a new entity would take over the site.

Cheers,
Brooke

Thank you for sharing that information.Thumbs Up
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Brooke@RC Brooke@RC wrote:

So some cheaper supplier made a deal to take their website, as it said earlier in the week that they were closed and that a new entity would take over the site.

Cheers,
Brooke

Okay. Smile
Brooke@RC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brooke@RC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 11:27am

Cheers,
Brooke
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 11:17am
On their website it says they are reopening soon. I knew it!! 
Toni0014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toni0014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 7:08pm
Any ideas on who those other companies are who use the same vendor as Wagmans?
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 10:05pm
I thought it said no new orders after 9/19...I think they're finally done
Rose1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2014 at 7:26am
Really,only few days left.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 9:55pm
I asked their vendor info too! lol
Brooke@RC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooke@RC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 12:30pm
Ladies, this s what happens when everyone runs around trying to get the cheapest option possible (not saying people on here always, but many customers in this industry now do).  I'm not at all judging people for wanting to pay less, but you get what you pay for in life.  Sure, sometimes products are over priced because a brand name, but many times not.  99% of the market knows nothing of the process of creating a consistent product, and the few that know, only know enough to be dangerous because they think they know more than they do.  

We have a senior person at our company who knows the owner of Wagman's very well......and worked with him for years.  It was a good company that has been around for a LONG time.  You need to support the businesses that provide you with products and services you enjoy, even if they are not the cheapest. I'm a bit disappointed that they are leaving because even though they were a competitor on some levels, they had a lot of loyal customers that didn't shop around for anything else.  They provided a solid, consistent product and customer service----something that is not an easy or inexpensive proposition in today's world, especially in the U.S. and in our industry.  

As far as their supplier, they had a good one.  One that is respected in the industry and supplies to a few other well known companies around the world.  That being said, they shouldn't offer up that name. Wagman's worked hard, people did not want to pay for their quality, so why should they then help everyone out by giving it away?  Plus, their supplier does not deal with single small orders.......so even if they told you, its not as simple as just ordering a few packs and away you go.

Farewell to a company with a good name that no doubt will be missed.  I hope its not a sign of things to come to all the better companies, because no one will be happy with what is left.

~Brooke
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>