Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gina Torres so frigging classy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gina Torres so frigging classy
    Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Just wanted to post an update.  I receive three dresses that I had ordered from that Ebay vendor and they fit perfectly.  I love em.  I'm shocked that it fits my curves.  Thanks Goodm3. 

Thanks for that!! I was just checking out this thread last night for the link to the dresses. I have several event coming up. I browsed for some dresses. How did you order the sizes? Did you order your regular size or go up a few sizes? How long was shipping?

TIA!

I'm normally between sizes depending on the fabric.  I'm a pear shape.  I'm very small up top (size XS - 0 or 2) and i'm sometimes a small or medium down below (4 or 6).  When I buy dresses, i normally buy XS or Small (2 or 4) depending on the company.

Based on Goodm3 and from the other reviews, I had ordered size Small in all three dresses.  They all fit nice.  Snug around the hips and bottom and enough breathing space up top and waist.  I love it because they are not too tight where it will look hoochie. 

I will be rocking them to church and work.  It took about 2 weeks to receive it.  I almost forgot that i had ordered them.  So they are slow but I guess its because its coming from Hong Kong with the cheapest shipping method.  Good luck!!Big smile

Thanks for the response! I'm also a pear. Now I'm off to go do some unnecessary shopping!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 2:27pm
smh@ the spoilers…….. 

Ouch

Edited by coconess - Sep 17 2014 at 2:27pm
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 2:13pm

Just wanted to post an update.  I receive three dresses that I had ordered from that Ebay vendor and they fit perfectly.  I love em.  I'm shocked that it fits my curves.  Thanks Goodm3. 

Thanks for that!! I was just checking out this thread last night for the link to the dresses. I have several event coming up. I browsed for some dresses. How did you order the sizes? Did you order your regular size or go up a few sizes? How long was shipping?

TIA!

I'm normally between sizes depending on the fabric.  I'm a pear shape.  I'm very small up top (size XS - 0 or 2) and i'm sometimes a small or medium down below (4 or 6).  When I buy dresses, i normally buy XS or Small (2 or 4) depending on the company.

Based on Goodm3 and from the other reviews, I had ordered size Small in all three dresses.  They all fit nice.  Snug around the hips and bottom and enough breathing space up top and waist.  I love it because they are not too tight where it will look hoochie. 

I will be rocking them to church and work.  It took about 2 weeks to receive it.  I almost forgot that i had ordered them.  So they are slow but I guess its because its coming from Hong Kong with the cheapest shipping method.  Good luck!!Big smile

you're welcome! Wink
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

ALSO wanted to say she and her husband were very good on Hannibal...she died of cancer on the show and he got killed by Hannibal at the end...Hannibal is a bad ass on that show...he was slaughtering everybody and their mama...Confused
he's not dead yet

dying but not dead

oooohhhh so u a Hannibal watcher also?   Clap the guy who plays Hannibal is very good..I love all the characters on that show...but those death scenes and mutilations are very over board and TOOOO GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 12:40pm
I started watching Hannibal for Gillian Anderson but didn't stick with it

Didn't know Mrs Fishbourne was on the show. I'll take another look, I only watched Suits for her
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

ALSO wanted to say she and her husband were very good on Hannibal...she died of cancer on the show and he got killed by Hannibal at the end...Hannibal is a bad ass on that show...he was slaughtering everybody and their mama...Confused
he's not dead yet

dying but not dead
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:37am

TIA!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:27am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 4:23am
GINA AND LUPITA SHOULD HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER IN SPANISH
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

How she gone ask her a question or start speaking to her in English then demand that she speak to her in Spanish. Was it some sort of test?

That said Gina Torres is a gorgeous woman.

Okay... I've had people do that time.

She I lovely and Cuban!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon