Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Who gets served first?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:40am
I honestly like to fix my own plates. Some of y'all like to put the cornbread by the gravy, getting it all soggy before I can even eat it.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:48am
naw bruh.  I put de cornbread on top de greens so you can have an easier time mashing it with your fingers.  just mash downwards and you get the perfect mix of bread and greens then squeeze errything together betwixt all your fingers for maximum shapeage.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:44am
well my mom always fed my dad first then it turned into a buffet style dinner....LOLLOLget in line and put the food on your own plate, sit down, wait, bow heads, say grace and DIG THE HELL INLOLLOL
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:48am
So does anybody do like the movies/tvshows and gather around the table, on some 'can you please pass the peas?" sh*t?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:01am
When I used to live at home and when my dad was alive yes ..

But he still went first
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:15am
My Grandfathers and Dad was served first, then children after.  In my home the children eat first, then the adults.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:32am
Side eye given to those that would fix a grown ass man a plate before their young children. 

My kids will always be priority. Them eating and having enough to eat is more important to me than a grown ass man who can get his grown ass up and fix his own damn plate. 

ETA: I asked my SO and he said "The kids.....but it's supposed to be me. Embarrassed

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Aug 26 2014 at 4:36am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:39am
My mama used to fix my daddy's plate first. She would make it all pretty...especially the salads. For us, she would just break up some ice berg lettuce and pour on some ranch. No croutons, bacon bits or nuffin'. Cry We called her out on it as we got older too. 

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:23am
When I was living with my grandma as a teen, she would make my brother's plate first and then look at my and be like, "you can fix your food now". 

My aunt, who hates men (she was abused in her last marriage, ended up killing him, did 10yrs and became a lesbian) would serve all the women first and the men last. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:30am
on the rare occasion that i do cook i fix all plates at the same time; just go down the line until all plates have everything. no plate is for any specific person because they all have the same amount of everything ( i am very anal about that). i aint got time to be going back and forth. if you want more get your ass up and get more. if we are gathering around the table we passing shyt around. i don't like making plates because there is always some kind of complaint. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>
  Share Topic