FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do you genuinely dislike white people?
    Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Why are we even asking this question? DO you think YT people sit around analyzing how the actually feel about "Black people?" I feel like we are asking the wrong questions... We need to focus on ourselves, investing time in improving our collective and individual growth and development-

Actually, I do and even if they didn't, it's not beneficial for us to compare ourselves to them in that matter. Our struggles aren't their struggles.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Why are we even asking this question? DO you think YT people sit around analyzing how the actually feel about "Black people?" I feel like we are asking the wrong questions... We need to focus on ourselves, investing time in improving our collective and individual growth and development-

They are. Hush
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 10:06pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:44pm
Lately, more than ever I've felt like I generally dislike them all but then I'll read a comment and I'm like "some of them get it." I'd say that ratio is about 1:15
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Collectively, yes.
Individually, it takes a long time for me to trust them. I have met some good ones though. But most of them disappoint.
This. This all fcuking day.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 9:30pm
I had an experience as a child that led me to hate all white people....as I got older my hate lessened but my trust in them is nonexistent.... but then when I got older my hate transferred to another race(I live in calif). It was so bad that it filled my days with thoughts of hatred and disdain to the point that I was outwardly being mean to them. I got to the point that I had to pray to GOD to help me not be so hateful....I'm working on it because I don't want the hatred to take over my life. I've been applying for promotions at my job and i don't want it to get in the way of that. I'm trying to be a better Christ follower. I can't say that I will ever trust either races....no race now that I think about it, but I definatly don't want to have the level of hatred that I had...and currently have.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

1.Yea
2.Hell Yea

This.

I have absolutely no interest in trying to find the few "good" yt people of the world...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 2:53pm
I don't want to be in a majority white country and I won't fcking die here if I can help it.

Africa for me felt too good. Haven't had that same internal feeling here ever.
Jazmin89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jazmin89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 2:44pm
Being in a black sorority at a PWI made me despise them more. I can't stand those mofos...
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2015 at 2:43pm
Why, YES! Yes I do!! Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon